Lucid (a Cint Group company) is a research technology platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Here is your opportunity to work with an amazing group of product marketing managers in a fast growing company focused on Research Technology. Lucid is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing to lead the product marketing efforts for one of Lucid’s growing and key initiatives:integrations and supply customers . The ideal candidate will have a combination of business strategy, product marketing, creativity, analytical thinking, and communication skills. As a member of the product marketing team, you will work closely with the Product Management, Sales, and other client-facing teams to ensure go-to-market success.
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing has the opportunity to be based remotely in the United States. #LI-REMOTE
- Enable go-to-market execution for new product feature releases including internal and external collateral development, sales training, competitive analysis, case studies and thought leadership.
- Partner with the marketing team to translate value propositions, positioning, and messaging to inform greater marketing and sales initiatives.
- Working closely with the Product Management team, lead cross-functional and collaborative launch programs to ensure successful product rollouts
- Analyze market trends and gather customer feedback to inform the product roadmap
- Support marketing campaigns to ensure the adoption of current and new features. Monitor results and make recommendations for future enhancements
- Support sales activities, bringing subject matter expertise, creativity, and innovation to sales and customer enablement cycles
- Work closely with the voice of the customer and revenue teams to help cultivate stories and value testimonials
- Work with services and enablement stakeholders to create messaging and positioning around current and upcoming services
- Support sales with focused training and sales artifacts (battle cards, FAQs, positioning guides, objection handling)
- BS Business Administration/Marketing or applicable work experience
- 4-6 years of software product marketing experience Market research, Media measurement, marketplace, or integrations experience preferred
- Experience managing GTM execution
- Experience creating customer journeys, and deploying marketing against journeys
- Experience creating battle cards, FAQs, positioning, competitive analysis and objection handling to enable the sales team
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
More Information on Lucid
Lucid operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL, New York, NY and Plano, TX. Lucid was founded in 2010. It has 520 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 4 open jobs at Lucid, click here.
Read Full Job Description