Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
As Performance Marketing Manager at Moveworks, you will own paid search, display, and paid social channels at one of the fastest-growing AI companies in the world. The right candidate will have a strong background in running end-to-end performance marketing campaigns and is someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join the team at an early-stage, fast-growing company and have a profound impact on the outcome of the business. If you would like to work at a company that empowers you to do your best work — and have a great time while doing it — let’s talk!Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a Leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What you’ll do:
- Own paid search, display, paid social and retargeting channels
- Responsible for setting up, managing, optimizing, and scaling multi-media campaigns that drive demand
- Manage day-to-day performance across several media channels including Google Ads paid search, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Terminus display
- Conduct audience research and develop targeting strategies to maximize cost-efficient acquisition of high-quality leads
- Perform competitive analysis to determine any gaps
- Run campaigns across the entire buyer lifecycle, from brand awareness to customer adoption
- Write ad copy that speaks to our customers’ needs
- Work with the in-house Creative team to develop high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Build, test, and continuously optimize landing pages to improve conversions
- Track, report, and present campaign performance with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Test and experiment with new ad channels
- Partner with the Content team on SEO strategy
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in paid search and display advertising, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook advertising
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Strong copywriting skills
- Rigor around testing
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Understanding of the buying lifecycle and how to move prospects from engagement to conversion
- Results-driven mindset, with a strong ability to analyze quantitative data to forecast impact, determine program effectiveness, and measure ROI
- Detailed budget management and financial analysis
- Google AdWords & Analytics certifications preferred
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a focus on transparency, collaboration, rapid iteration, and continuous improvement