Senior Manager, Paid Search at Dentsu (Tampa Bay, FL)
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The Paid Search Sr. Manager acts as the day to day lead and is responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI’s, adherence to deadlines and development of the account team.
- Main POC for Clients
- Develop strategy in partnership with client services team and PPC Director and is accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects to agreed deadlines
- Ultimate accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Main point of contact for Search Engine and third-party reps
- Responsible for the management and overall career development of the PPC team
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes
- Liaise with other channels
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client. Lead meetings, QBRs as needed
- 4+ years of experience in a digital ad agency, with a focus on PPC/SEM, including PLA/Shopping
- 2+ years of experience managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Complete mastery of Search Engines and third party tools, including SA360
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
Please note that this role can be permanently remote from any US city, or sit onsite one of our U.S. based office when it's safe to return (Atlanta, Chicago, Culver City, Detroit, Fort Worth, NYC, San Diego). All of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $59,000-$92,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.