Senior Manager, Paid Media at Kindbody (Remote)
We are on a mission to transform fertility and family-building care, making it more accessible, intuitive, and empowering - for all. We leverage modern proprietary technology to deliver a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for patients and employers, and for all gender identities, races, and humans. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mercer, Oscar, Progyny, Mount Sinai, One Medical and Castlight to change healthcare forever.
On February 1, 2022, Kindbody acquired Chicago-based Vios Fertility Institute which now provides Kindbody with a national footprint of over 26 locations with a dozen more planned in 2022.
To follow the latest Kindbody news, get to know our patients, and learn about what it’s like to work at Kindbody, you can follow us on Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.About the Role
As an experienced Senior Manager, Paid Media reporting to our Senior Director, Experiential & Growth, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time position and is based out of our HQ, New York, NY.
- Manage all campaign execution across Facebook & Instagram, paid search, YouTube, LinkedIn, native advertising, display, and other platforms for Kindbody’s clinic and ecommerce business lines
- Drive and report on brand awareness, conversions and revenue impact
- Manage the monthly budget and spend for assigned channels
- Build an SEO program:
- Establish and report against organic search goals
- Identify opportunities for content and technical improvements
- Lead strategy and execution for upper and lower funnel campaigns - including creative brief development, segmentation, ad creation, and analysis
- Create and own the ad creative and audience testing cadence and structure, working with designers and content creators
- Coordinate asset trafficking with internal and external creative teams
- Provide leadership on website optimization and development opportunities by recommending site optimizations based on paid media performance and creating new landing pages
- Develop campaign measurement strategies in partnership with Data/Analytics and regularly share performance data, insights, and learnings with key internal partners
- 6+ years paid media experience with proof of demonstrable success
- Bonus points for:
- Experience in/passion for healthcare
- Experience with Shopify
- Google Analytics certification
- SEO know-how
- Website tagging best practices
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make strategic business decisions based on data
- Ability to interface closely with internal technical and non-technical staff to support the organization's mission
- Extremely organized, strong project management skills are a must
- Comfortable in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to flex into responsibilities outside of role to support business growth
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Results-driven individual that demonstrates strategic thinking, innovation, and flexibility
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and tight deadlines.
- Team player with a “no problem too small” attitude
- Extensive experience in paid digital marketing, including: Paid Search (Google/Bing), Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter), Display, native advertising, SEO (SEMRush or comparable tools)
- Creative and strategic thinker, with a proven track record of reducing customer acquisition costs
- Genuinely passionate about healthcare and are excited for the opportunity to help Kindbody grow
- Analytical, thoughtful, and energetic self-starter with a track record of using data, creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Peloton membership, equity offering, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.