Senior Manager, Marketing Operations at Flock Safety (Remote)
Eliminate Crime. Build Community.
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
About the opportunity
Flock is looking to add a Marketing Operations Manager to our growing RevOps team! This person will play a key role in helping the Revenue team accelerate growth through systems, process and insights.
Some objectives you’ll crush:
- Act as Marketing’s database steward. Segment and build lists in Pardot to aid in geographic & account-based marketing efforts. Cleanse, enrich and upload prospect lists from various events. Maintain overall database quality and ensure GDPR compliance.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize email marketing performance for Account engagement. Provide insights across multiple systems and teams and recommend opportunities to align and improve overall strategy. (Email compliance & understanding of opt-in/opt-out strategies in relation to database health is a must!)
- Monitor and manage the progression of inbound marketing leads through the funnel, identifying bottlenecks in our process, opportunities to optimize conversion rates, and to recycle stalled and inactive leads (by segment, age & status).
- Assist Marketing in measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and marketing automation programs.
- Formalize and implement a lead scoring system to serve up MQLs to Sales.
- Own lead attribution across the end to end journey to implement correct multi-touch and influence attribution to create a model that reflects the reality of our sales process and provides campaign-level ROI reporting.
- Own and manage a comprehensive library of dashboards and insights that proactively answer questions about email marketing performance, nurture program effectiveness, SEO, inbound funnel performance and SLA reporting.
- Manage existing MarTech as well as evaluate, implement, and manage new technologies and add-on applications and integrations to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 5+ Years of experience with Marketing Ops or related role.
- Experience with modern marketing solutions such as Pardot, Marketo and Salesforce required (experience reporting across platforms preferred).
- Experience building and implementing key marketing initiatives such as lead scoring, nurture programs & campaigns, and campaign and channel reporting.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills and the ability to explain technical solutions in non-technical language.
- Strong organization, research, and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why join the Flock?
When you join the Flock, you are joining a diverse team of passionate, ambitious, intelligent people who are inspired by building tools that reduce crime without human bias. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career at a fast-paced, high-growth, mission-driven startup with benefits including:
- Every full-time employee receives substantial equity (stock options) in the company
- Unlimited vacation policy and twelve paid holidays (Your Birthday, New Year’s Day, MLK Jr Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve)
- Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Work-from-home and learning stipends, along with a new Apple laptop
- Two-days per week employer paid option to work in a coworking space
- You’ll enjoy camaraderie with quarterly team building events and an annual in-person company meeting in our hometown of Atlanta
We genuinely care about the well-being of our employees both in and out of the office. We’d love for you to join us in the fight to eliminate crime, one community at a time.