Senior Manager, Marketing Operations at Coinbase (Remote)
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Own critical product marketing operations initiatives including the product marketing launch calendar, executive updates, product marketing planning and budgeting process and more
- Be the champion for operational excellence in the product marketing org and proactively deliver strategic recommendations that enables us to become ‘Best-In-Class’
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes for scale that help your product marketing team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively
- Be accountable for a portfolio of work that furthers strategic company objectives. Manage multiple complex, strategic programs and/or projects to successful completion. Drives strategic alignment across cross functional teams to succeed against company-wide goals.
- Collaborate with external & internal partners (Vendors, Product Management, Finance, Legal Compliance etc.) to gather business requirements and define program objectives
- Build, nurture, and guide a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring realistic and reliable staffing plans across various projects, focusing on the availability and commitment of appropriately skilled resources
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in strategic program management in support of marketing or within marketing operations, ideally within a fintech or consumer technology company
- 2+ years of experience in building and managing high performing teams
- Exceptional project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Ability to communicate business problems in simple narrative format
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper growth company and industry
- Open to new ideas and the value that others bring. There should not be a “right” way of doing things - we are building (and iterating on) the right way for Coinbase
Nice to haves:
- Experience or interest in crypto
- Agile project management methodology
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.