Senior Manager Marketing Operations at Tonkean
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Own and define Tonkean’s lead and contact management processes, including lead definition, scoring, segmentation, routing, and tracking.
- Create a foundation for an integrated and efficient marketing tech stack including Marketo, Salesforce, Looker, Google Analytics, and more.
- Become the reporting expert on critical marketing metrics for all daily, weekly, and monthly pipeline metrics and campaign metrics to support in business assessment and decision-making.
- Discover and implement new processes and strategies from data-driven insights to improve marketing performance.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing growth and operations experience
- 3+ years of systems experience including marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), data analytics (Looker, Google Analytics), contact enrichment (ZoomInfo), and sales enablement (Outreach); ABM knowledge is a plus
- Marketing technology enthusiast who strives to be at the forefront of the latest technology and trends
- A natural maker who can analyze challenges with a critical eye, diagnose problems, and find creative solutions.
- Deep understanding of the lead-to-revenue demand funnel in a B2B model.
- Inherently data-driven with experience in marketing analytics, including using data tools like Looker to improve marketing performance. SQL experience is a plus.
- Track-record executing marketing campaigns that drive measurable results with programs as it pertains to the buyer journey.
- Outstanding self-starter with flexibility, adaptability, accountability, and thrives in fast-paced startup environments.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- BA/BS required
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
- You are joining a hyper growth startup and will grow your career quickly.
- You’ll have an influence on forecasting and marketing budget, and be a key player on the Marketing team.
- You get to work with the entire GTM team and make a significant impact on our strategy.
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.