Senior Manager Marketing Automation and Technology at Cision (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:23 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 11, 2022
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision is looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing Automation Manager to join the global Marketing Operations team, supporting the US Team. This role will drive significant change through enhancing our marketing team’s automation capabilities. This person will be part of the Marketing Automation team, reporting into the Global Director of Marketing Automation. #LI-CL2 #Li-Remote
- Supporting the US Eloqua instances at the administrative level and provide day-to-day support for the US demand generation team via our ticketing system
- Drive the strategy and execution on the marketing automation roadmap in-partnership with demand generation, content marketing and creative services.
- Partner with Sales Operations on various lead process automations to optimize our lead management process within Salesforce
- Lead the governance around best-in-class Eloqua campaign framework for tracking, measuring and data capture
- Centralized audience development using Eloqua segments for demand generation campaigns and always-on nurture programs
- Support the management of integrations that are connected to Eloqua, including key marketing technologies supporting ABM and PPC initiatives
- Build, manage and optimize the lead scoring model, in-conjunction with marketing operations, demand generation and sales leadership
- Stay abreast of new Eloqua and marketing operations developments and make recommendations for strategic improvements to continually fine-tune and develop the effectiveness of the platform.
- Ensure quality and security of customer/prospect data within the Eloqua platform, including managing consent practices set by our Data Privacy team are upheld
- BA / BS in Marketing
- Minimum of 3+ years of Eloqua administrative level experience, Eloqua Luminary/Masters Certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 2+ years of using Salesforce in relation to Eloqua or other marketing automation platform
- Comfortable with creating and presenting on marketing automation related topics, including training and enablement for users
- General understanding of the SaaS business model and B2B Marketing funnel
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
More Information on Cision
Cision operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL and Houston, TX. Cision was founded in 1867. It has 2736 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 47 open jobs at Cision, click here.
Read Full Job Description