What is Reach Financial?
Reach Financial is a FinTech platform that is helping people outsmart debt for good.
We are building innovative products and best-in-class support that enable our customers to take control of their debt and de-mystify their personal finances. Our products and tools empower our customers to turn their financial goals into a reality.
Reach Financial launched in 2015 and has helped our customers pay off over $1 billion in debt. We offer debt consolidation loans and personal loans, and together these markets represent a $1.5T opportunity. In time, we will expand beyond these products to offer solutions for a variety of our customers’ personal finance challenges.
We are a fast-growing and fast-paced FinTech startup, with the stability of an established firm. You will have a front row seat at a rapidly growing company that is innovating the FinTech industry.
About the Department:
Reach Financial's Risk and Decision Science team consists of a group of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Analytics Professionals covering all the business units and Business Intelligence Analysts. We are passionate about data and cutting-edge technology. Our goal is to leverage the data to drive the business growth agenda. The Risk and Decision Science team works cross functionally with other business units to ideate, hypothesize, analyze and test, formalize, implement, maintain, and track progresses for all initiatives.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior manager of Marketing Analytics with 4-5 years of analytical experience in digital marketing. The ideal candidate is an analytics expert with data-driven mindset and experiences in digital marketing platforms (Display, SEM/SEO, Affiliate, etc.), data analysis, experimental design and measurement, preferably in the consumer finance and lending business. The candidate must be a good team player who can generate actionable business insights and influence business partners and leaders to drive growth with data-driven strategies.
You will work cross functionally with multiple teams to release new products and launch new initiatives and work on a combination of investigative business problems and long-term channel and product goals. You will support the product managers and channel leads from a strategic, analytical and data perspective and support high volume of end-to-end A/B testing from design to measurement. Finally, you will work closely with the machine learning team to enhance marketing attribution methodologies across all marketing channels and consumer journeys.
What you will do:
- Build industry leading full funnel measurement frameworks to determine the return on marketing investments across digital marketing channels including SEO/SEM, affiliate, display and social channels through deep understanding of consumer behavior
- Conduct analysis to identify the most effective marketing target for digital channels using both digital behavioral data as well as offline credit bureau data
- Own the measurement plan across digital marketing channels, including partnering with tech team to identify and close data gaps, channel-specific measurement, and driving multi-channel attribution work forward with decision science.
- Evaluate new digital and social data source and vendors by conducting back-test analysis, business sizing and creating business use case for new data
- Design and implement digital media testing plan through partnership with the acquisition team, analyze test results and provide recommendations for future business improvement
- Own the analytics and data framework for performance marketing spend including paid media and incentives
- Execute on a wide range of analyses- descriptive measurement and reporting, dashboarding, ad hoc inquisitive problem solving and predictive forecasting
- Work closely with channel leads to drive high visibility analytics projects, with topics ranging from channel optimization, spend decisions, targeting, and experimental design
- Cross functionally collaborate with multiple teams including marketing, product, engineering, and analytics to launch new initiatives and products
- Come up with success metrics to measure impacts of these new products and initiatives
- Continuously identify opportunities for improved channel growth and lead the development of data-driven channel strategies
- Own the data, analytics, and reporting to empower the growth team and guide business decisions
What you should have:
- 4-5 years of experience in analytically-driven roles (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.) in digital marketing
- Comfortable working as a “full-stack” marketing analyst to scope projects: ability to write and functionalize code, design and run tests, surface and visualize results, monitor outcomes, and present succinct strategies as a result of analyses
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing, segmentation, experimental design and statistical testing
- Experience with one or more statistical analysis tools (e.g. Python, SAS, R)
- Ability to work in a cross functional role where you are expected to work with multiple stakeholders and leads from different teams (both technical and non-technical)
- Logical and structured thinking to handle ambiguous questions with ease and speed
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- MS in quantitative areas like Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience working with large data sets and Big Data tools and stack (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, etc.) is a plus
What is it like working at Reach Financial?
Our culture is built around advancing our teams, and we are dedicated to the success and growth of every team member. We believe in retaining a high-performing workforce and we prioritize diversity, intellectual curiosity, and continued learning. Our generous benefits packages reflect that.
We’ve been hard at work perfecting our product for years, and now we’re growing faster than ever before. Our strong foundation and company culture is readily equipped for this growth, and we believe that with the right people, our products will continue to help customers make real changes in their financial lives.
What benefits will you receive?
● Remote First Culture with optional Hybrid opportunities
● Healthcare, Life Insurance, 401k Match
● Paid Time Off, Paid 12-week Parental Leave
● Disability (short-term, long-term), Employee Assistance Program
● Spending Accounts (Transit/Parking, Medical, Dependent Care)
● Insurance Discounts (home, auto, pet)
Reach Financial is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Reach Financial makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.