Senior Manager, Growth Marketing at SWORD Health (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:27 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
Who We Are
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. SWORD Health (“SWORD”) is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The SWORD program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented SWORD specialists. SWORD’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago , SWORD has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join SWORD during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at SWORD– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
The Senior Manager, Growth Marketing will drive member acquisition at SWORD, channeling one strong brand voice to our members, and driving member enrollment / acquisition via a multi-pronged, creative and data-driven strategy. You are equally comfortable thinking about the user journey and experience, as taking a rigorous data-driven approach, obsessed with channel performance and creative in unlocking new strategies, and optimizing each communication touchpoint of the member journey. Amongst other channels, you will leverage emails, direct mails, landing pages, paid media, social and constantly strive to improve full funnel KPIs.
• Lead a team responsible for helping SWORD achieve our aggressive member growth goals in 2022 and beyond.
• Drive the development and execution of best-in-class growth campaigns that increase activation/sign-ups across our clients’ user base.
• Identify new and optimize existing acquisition channels including email, direct mail, digital marketing, and landing pages.
• Develop a framework for rapid experimentation that optimizes our growth channels and campaigns across the full funnel.
• Partner closely with our product and customer success team to build a seamless member journey, from awareness through enrollment campaigns.
• Drive marketing analytics and partner closely with our data teams to create end-to-end measurement dashboards evaluating the impact of our member growth campaigns, focusing on activation.
• Work collaboratively with the Product, Operations, and Marketing teams and more to ensure alignment and the delivery of smooth, well-communicated, and effective acquisition strategy, across our client books.
Experience & Skills
• 6-8 years of experience in a growth/performance marketing role, including 2+ years in leadership.
• Experience in digital health, wellness or B2B2C organizations is a plus.
• Data-driven growth mindset, with a bias towards continuous improvement via rapid experimentation and iteration.
• Expertise with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Iterable, Braze.
• A quantitative thinker; hands-on experience in sourcing data for consumer insights and planning marketing campaigns with those insights.
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills, with a proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight.
• Collaboration and cross-functional teamwork: you love working with others and are great at building relationships inside and outside of your department.
• You love mentoring and empowering others and are passionate about developing and leading a team.
• You have a desire to work in a fast paced, high-growth startup environment and can adapt and innovate easily. You must be comfortable navigating multiple priorities and building processes from scratch.
SWORD Health provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
At SWORD, we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
More Information on SWORD Health
SWORD Health operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. SWORD Health was founded in 2015. It has 197 total employees. To see all 17 open jobs at SWORD Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description