Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
We are hiring a Senior Growth Marketing Manager out of our Charlotte, NC office. This individual will drive growth for our Tax vertical by developing and executing strategies that deliver ROI across owned channels.
You have a strong grasp of the owned marketing landscape with demonstrated experience unlocking and scaling channels that include email and push. You’re passionate about making data-driven decisions informed by testing to drive ongoing channel optimization. You effectively collaborate with creative, product, and engineering to implement growth strategies.
What's great about the role:
- This is a unique 0-1 opportunity in a high visibility, dynamic, strategic part of the business
- You will be part of a team solving BIG problems that are changing old industries
- You will create impact at scale to our massive member base of more than 100+ million members
What You'll Do:
- Develop integrated strategy for delivering growth across owned channels, working closely with channel owners to execute
- Develop a holistic roadmap for improving efficiency of email and push marketing across segmented audiences
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving channel performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Drive creative strategy, partnering across the organization to create email and push campaigns that align with core audience needs as they move through the tax season
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Finance, Analytics, Copy, Design, and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling messages and product experiences
- Identify new channels for testing and scaling
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 8+ years of growth marketing experience, with a minimum of 5 years working across owned channels
- Demonstrated experience driving channel growth at a fast-growing technology company
- Deep understanding of digital growth marketing with ability to quickly assess opportunities across and within channels
- Successfully create succinct and easy-to-understand reporting and analysis with clear learnings, implications, and recommendations
- Ability to drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning to campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Proficiency with SQL/BQ and Looker
- Advanced Excel skills
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process. Moving forward, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Credit Karma may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)