Senior Manager of Email Marketing at Ensurem (Tampa Bay, FL)
The Manager of Email Marketing will be responsible for executing and reporting on customer and prospect-facing email marketing communications strategy covering a portfolio consisting of demand generation and customer retention efforts. This role will work with various stake holders cross-functionally to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategy and email design and copy. The candidate will help define the company’s audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of email marketing effectiveness. Additionally, the candidate will assist in developing tools, processes, and frameworks to further best practices and deliver cutting-edge email marketing programs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop a comprehensive email communication strategy cross-functionally to identify a proper approach to increase customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth
• Manage email campaigns on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
• Create automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle digital marketing programs
• Client management of internal stakeholders acting as an internal email consultant on email marketing best practices
• Find email marketing coverage gaps and design programs to address the gap with the goal of increasing leads or improving database quality
• Establish key metrics, create a review cycle, and provide insights on customer intelligence
• Partner with Creative and Communications & Content Marketing teams to optimize content
• Recommend and implement email best practices across the global organization
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
• Fluency in HTML to author and debug outbound emails ahead of each send
• Experience working with email marketing and marketing automation platforms required
• 2-3 Years in email reporting, including Quarterly Business Reviews
• Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
• Proven track record of meeting campaign performance goals
• Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based on data analytics
• Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
• Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present technical and non-technical audiences
• High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5+ years’ experience in hands-on Email Marketing strategy
KEY PERFORMANCE IDICATORS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
777 Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the bases of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.