Senior Manager of Digital Marketing at Gong (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:17 p.m. (CST) on Friday, March 25, 2022
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
Gong is looking to hire our first Sr Manager of Digital Marketing to lead the growth of paid acquisition channels and results for Gong. This role will report to the Director, Digital Marketing and is an opportunity to take an incredibly successful brand to the next level with an innovative approach to performance-focused marketing. This individual will lead the strategy and execution of performance marketing channels which includes paid search, paid social, retargeting and affiliate marketing.
- Function as the owner of cross-functional digital marketing programs that drive revenue, planning and executing both short and long-term campaigns across multiple channels such as paid media, email, website, landing pages, etc.
- Lead the development of our program and campaign-level digital marketing tactics to meet channel-level targets for leads, opportunities and closed-won revenue (ARR)
- Managing program growth goals of qualified leads and opportunities, working to improve and optimize both the channel and impact of the overall inbound program as a whole
- Manage the global digital marketing budget including program level allocation, daily campaign budgets and spend pacing and making adjustments when needed to meet goals
- Manage agency team to effectively execute your programs to from the initial scope of work, while project managing the entire process from concept to execution
- Implement an operating model focused on continuous “test-and-learn” approach to campaign optimization, including the ongoing testing of ad copy, offers, messaging and landing pages that drive conversion at different stages of the marketing funnel
- Build an integrated approach between awareness and consideration campaigns by partnering closely with multiple internal stakeholders including the account based marketing, customer marketing and product marketing teams.
- Build an integrated approach between awareness and consideration campaigns by partnering closely with other members of the digital marketing team and adjacent teams like ABM, email and content marketing
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement of your program and resources needed for growth
- Brainstorm and execute audience-based programs to engage visitors and prospects at all stages of the funnel
- Manage growth into new geographic regions and languages to expand the program into EMEA, APAC and LATAM
- Leverage 3rd party tools to monitor acceptable variances of performance across all active campaigns
- 8+ years of relevant B2B digital marketing experience including hands-on experience managing campaign execution across a combination of paid search, paid social, video, display, mobile advertising, and remarketing programs
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong creative skills to help deliver a compelling offer and message at all stages of the marketing funnel
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize, collaborate and get things done.
- Ability to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term” balancing both the short and long-term needs of the business to help manage time and resources effectively
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Deep experience working with BI, data and analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau etc.)
- Experience using offline PPC management tools (i.e. Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft Bing Ads Editor)
- Experience using third party ad management platforms (i.e. Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, Nanigans, Smarty.io, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to analyze and inform optimization of content, landing page and user funnels.
- Certifications across key platforms like Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Blueprint are preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
More Information on Gong
Gong operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gong was founded in 2015. It has 350 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Daily sync, Open door policy, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 58 open jobs at Gong, click here.
Read Full Job Description