Senior Manager- Digital Marketing at Honeycomb.io (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:08 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 14, 2022
What We’re Building
Honeycomb is a service for the near and present future, redefining observability and raising expectations of what our developer tools can do for us! We’re working with well known companies like Hello Fresh, Slack, LaunchDarkly, and Vanguard and more across a range of industries. This is an exciting time in our trajectory, we’ve closed Series C funding, scaled past 100-person mark, and named on Forbes’ America’s Best Startups of 2022! In this Senior Manager- Digital Marketing role, you’ll be a joining a growing Marketing team, helping us to reinvigorate and grow our top-of-funnel user acquisition and growth, with a strong focus on the acquisition side of Product-Led Growth (PLG). Our ideal candidate is passionate about putting data at the center of their approach and leverages creativity as a key differentiator to win.
Who We Are
We come for the impact, and stay for the culture! We’re a talented, opinionated, passionate, fiercely inclusive, and responsible group of bees. We have conviction and we strive to live our values every day. We want our people to do what they truly love amongst a team of highly talented (but humble) peers.
How We Work
We are a remote-first company, which means we believe it is not where you sit, but how you deliver that matters most. We invest in our people and care about how you orient to our culture and processes. At the same time we imbue a lot of trust, autonomy, and accountability from Day 1. #LI-Remote
What You'll Do In Role:
- Manage our SEM strategy soup to nuts - from ad copy, to creative, to channel investments/budgets, to targeting, you’ll be responsible for building out scalable PPC, discovery, display and remarketing programs all while ensuring that the Honeycomb brand and voice is represented and that our customer experience always comes first.
- Experiment, test, listen and adjust - breaking through the top of funnel noise demands creative, out-of-the-box thinking and space for experimentation from both a creative and copy perspective as well as a channel perspective. You’ll be responsible for managing and testing new tactics, channels, and partnerships to improve our KPIs.
- Dig deep into full-funnel data (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce) to improve key website metrics for Honeycomb.io – including increasing new visitors, reducing bounce rates, improving time on page, and improving on our key conversion goals. You love a GANNT chart – making sure any and all web projects run smoothly, on schedule, and within scope, while maintaining strong communication across teams.
- Establish a baseline of reports and performance targets, marrying industry and internal benchmarks and best practices.
- Own our digital budget and keep a close eye on performance – allocating and aligning spending for efficient spending with the confidence and ability to make on-the-fly budgeting decisions to maximize our ROI.
- Partner with demand generation, revenue ops, growth, and engineering teams, product marketing, and design to create an A/B testing roadmap to improve conversion on the site. Execute and report on experiments. A clear understanding of the marketing funnel will enable you to create unique experiences for customers depending on where they are in their journey (Demandbase knowledge is a plus).
- Arm to demand generation - working closely with our team to give runway to our marquee campaigns and account-based strategies - building a paid omnichannel strategy to drive campaign KPIs (product sign-ups, attendance, downloads, viewers, etc.)
- Map out and implement our SEO strategy. From the development of net-new content to pruning and refreshing what’s already in place - you understand how to strategically improve content to maximize SEO to drive conversions (product sign-ups) without compromising our authenticity.
- Manage external digital partnerships with key influences and publications – this includes developing quarterly plans with measurable key performance indicators for each partner and collaborating with demand generation and our communications and PMM team on content.
- Own and keep our Google Analytics in order – developing and maintaining ongoing web performance dashboards. Collaborate with internal team members and agencies to create monthly reports that clearly convey campaign results. You’re able to distinguish what’s working and what needs to be adjusted based on data.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years minimum managing top of funnel acquisition with expert knowledge and passion for digital marketing, media, and product-led growth Google Analytics, Console, Ads, and Tag Manager expert. Highly skilled in PPC.
- Proficient in campaign management for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit.
- Strong experience and full understanding of SEO for a technical audience. Data-obsessed with exceptional analytical skills in terms of ROAs and CPL.
- Playbooks for driving engagement and improved conversion through unique and creative campaigns, testing, audience creation, and targeting.
- Creative and confident writer. Can deliver a clear value in 45 and 90 characters.
- Multi-tasking campaign strategist and executioner – ability to manage multiple campaigns, across multiple platforms, with confidence in measuring success on all KPIs.
- Ability to lead and manage outside vendors while also acting autonomously all the while communicating key updates with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Always thinking about new paths towards growth and improving acquisition.
What You'll Get When You Join The Hive!
- Base + Bonus pay of $145,000 - $180,000
- A stake in our success - generous equity with employee-friendly stock program
- It’s not about how strong of a negotiator you are - our pay is based on transparent levels relative to experience
- Compensation benchmarked to San Francisco market - no matter of where you live (or move)!
- A remote-first mindset and culture (really!)
- 100% employee coverage for Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Time To Recharge - Unlimited PTO, paid sabbatical, 14 US company holidays in 2022, and one 3-day weekend per month
- Maven Inclusive Family-Building benefit including unlimited virtual appointments, coaches & counselors, and $10K ‘wallet’ to support adoption, surrogacy, IVF, and egg/sperm freezing
- Pick Your Perk - $600 a year to spend on the perks that you care about most
- Work Life Balance and Flexible Schedule options
- The tech you need AND a $500 Home Setup Stipend
- $200 Reimbursement for Cell/Wifi/CoWorking
- $1500+ Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of path to parenthood
- Semi-annual performance conversations (we call them Review & Rewards conversations) - so you know where you stand, and how you’ll be rewarded for your impact
- Annual compensation review, benchmarking to industry and inflation changes
Diversity & Accommodations:
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, and welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. You don't need to be a millennial to join us, all gens are welcome! Further, we (of course) follow federal and state disability laws and are happy to provide reasonable accommodations during the application phase, interview process, and employment. Please email [email protected] to discuss accessible formats or accommodations. As an equal opportunity employer our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work; if we can do better - we want to know!
Read Full Job Description