Senior Manager, Digital Investment at Dentsu
Dentsu's integrated network of agencies is purpose-built to help clients navigate, progress and succeed in a world of change. To champion meaningful progress with and for our clients, we are organized in a way that puts our clients and their customers at the center of everything that we do. Our connected tools, products and capabilities are focused on delivering human-centric, integrated solutions -- bringing together all of the creativity, media and CXM expertise of our network in service of both growth & good.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can succeed. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
The Digital Media Specialist will focus on the strategy, creation, execution, monitoring, reporting, and optimization of auction-based media plans (Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social). You will work with the GM Global Media Operations Team, while supporting multiple brands within General Motors. You will be a thoughtful team player who is, loves data, and strategic planning programs. You will report to our EVP, Global Director.
- Build relationships with all clients while immersing yourself in their business, understanding their goals, business models, and industries.
- Develop media strategy across important channels including programmatic display, Paid Search, and Paid Social.
- Manage tactical plan development, recommendation building, and activation across their respective channels.
- Lead strategic planning programs including budget and channel allocation, and audience development.
- Learn and develop knowledge base of the media landscape to support Programmatic, Paid Search, and Paid Social
- Manage all campaign execution (set-up, build, optimization) within platforms, calculate and manage bids, budget pacing, win rates and delivery
- Stay up to date with digital trends and technology, providing POVs and analyses and serve as a media contact for business needs.
- Work with campaign partners to develop a buying strategy for each campaign, including ad formats, user targeting, SSP's, bid strategy.
- Troubleshoot campaign performance and delivery, using data insights to create and replicate performance and testing strategies
- Coordinate and develop audience segmentation strategy
- 4+ years of experience in media strategy/planning experience in Programmatic, Paid Search, and/or Paid Social
- Experience within Ad Serving and Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic Buying platforms
- Ad Operations experience, such as naming taxonomy, tag application, and trafficking
- Previous client management or client facing experience
- Experience managing and forecasting budgets and billing; MediaOcean/Prisma experience
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company.
Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.