LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
LivePerson's Product Marketing group tells inspirational stories that articulate our brand’s differentiated story to audiences globally. Our mission is to ensure our clients create meaningful, proactive connections with their customers. Sitting with Product Marketing, this role is cross-functional and will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, Field Marketing, and Performance Marketing teams to understand areas of opportunity to increase retention as well as cross-sell/upsell rates and to execute related customer marketing activities.
If you have a passion for building relationships, capturing and analyzing data, taking the complex and making it simple, for telling compelling, differentiated stories, and for driving significant market impact, we want to meet you.
In this role you will:
- Help ideate and strengthen nascent marketing programs around customer expansion and retention.
- Provide bespoke account-based support on key retention/expansion opportunities.
- Implement systems to leverage data and analytics to track customer health and ROI at scale.
- Build and manage systems for acquiring, developing and tracking customer advocates and reference customers.
- Cultivate customer advocates and content for events, case studies, references, press, and other go-to-market events.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing for executive community activities.
- Create customer marketing collateral to support sales, product marketing, customer success, public relations, content, events, and other teams.
- Continually measure, monitor and optimize against program expansion and customer retention goals.
- Support performance marketing on customer marketing strategy to deliver cross-sell and upsell campaigns.
- Ideate and drive user and developer community programs.
Your qualifications are:
- 6+ years general marketing experience.
- 3+ years of experience in customer marketing at a mid to enterprise level SaaS company. MBA is a plus, but not required. Ideally, you are trained in the Pragmatic Marketing Framework.
- A confident communication style that will define and influence across our organization.
- A self-starter who delights in figuring out the unsolvable and coming up with the next big idea.
- Knowledge of technology buyers across Commerce (Sales/ Marketing) and Care.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling client stories and case studies.
- Proven ability to influence uplift or retention and cross-sell/upsell rates in a SaaS client base.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.