Senior Manager, Brand & Content Marketing at Curriculum Associates
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are seeking a business-savvy storyteller to help us drive brand awareness, generate demand, and enhance prospect engagement. They will partner cross-functionally to align and streamline messaging, ensure brand consistency, and elevate our storytelling. The role will require hands-on content development, working with a team of in-house designers and content writers, as well as collaborating with external resources to meet content goals and business objectives.
The impact you will have:
- Develop standard operating model and workflow/procedures for the planning, execution, optimization, distribution, and amplification of digital marketing content
- Lead cross-functional planning of unified content calendar that aligns brand and product messaging while providing stakeholder visibility
- Partner with product marketing, customer marketing, and field marketing to map and optimize content across the buyer journey and design integrated digital marketing campaigns across blog, ABM, social, search, email, trade publications, etc.
- Oversee content development identifying what types of content should be created, co-created or curated and partnering across internal design team, external agency partners, content creators, syndicators and media agencies/publishing companies on execution.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and the Editorial Content Manager to generate ideas and write high-quality content in various formats: videos, webinars, whitepapers, e-books, research reports, blog posts, SEO articles, and more
- Serve as brand steward ensuring all digital content is consistent with brand guidelines and optimized for channel
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
- Continuously identify ways to innovate content creation & distribution, including new formats or executions, and emerging market opportunities
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- 7+ years' experience in marketing (brand marketing, content marketing, paid marketing) and leading digital marketing campaigns that have built momentum for a brand's awareness and customer acquisition
- Strategic thinker with exceptional storytelling, editing and writing skills across a broad range of lengths (long-form + short-form) and formats (social media, blogposts, video, etc.)
- Sophisticated understanding of content marketing analytics and experience working with marketing leadership to assess content marketing ROI and optimize programs, accordingly
- Ability to effectively lead and influence in a highly matrixed organization, move quickly, and develop collaborative cross-functional relationships