Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
The Senior Manager, Affiliate Marketing is responsible for owning the day-to-day operations and execution of affiliate marketing campaigns to drive EBITDA growth for Angi. This includes monitoring KPIs and program performance, contract and invoicing, and auditing partners for compliance and lead quality. Through channel analysis, quality and product initiatives, our Senior Manager, Affiliate Marketing will be responsible for increasing YoY revenue growth and Lead Quality Scores across Lead Generation Partners.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside of Partners to ensure positive performance reviews and adoption to new tools & offers on the Angi affiliate platform
- Regularly audit & report on partner placements to ensure compliance with Angi affiliate guidelines and partner performance
- Support contract creation and amendment process. Coordinate with legal to ensure that contracts are executed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate and report on traffic quality weekly to ensure quality traffic for both pros and customers
- Collaborate with product to refine requirements and evaluate new features to improve quality and grow revenue
- Proactively communicate information upwards and anticipate communication needs
Who you are
- 5+ years of lead-gen or affiliate performance marketing, ideally within the consumer internet, marketplace or e-commerce space
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or engineering discipline such as economics, finance, statistics, computer science or engineering
- Strong written & oral communication, with ability to communicate with partners and internal executives
- Experience developing tests to validate existing or long-held assumptions
- Demonstrate proactivity in analysis, action and communication. Anticipate risks/problems and develop mitigation plans preemptively
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Proficiency with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting on results, strong Excel skills
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world