Senior Manager, Addressability - Social Platforms at LiveRamp (Remote)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Your team will:
- You and your team work closely with our Privacy, Field Team, Publisher Addressability team, Marketing Addressability team, and other teams to ensure we’re able to rapidly present and agree on a vision, establish a plan, and integrate with social media platforms to use our RampID or custom addressability solutions.
- You and your team will develop strong relationships with the platforms at a senior level and be seen as their advisor for identity.
- You and your team will develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner’s role in the ecosystem and how we can build something together with them.
- You’ll work across a book of social media platform accounts and will support quarterly adoption targets - you’ll be responsible and accountable for converting these platforms, from pitch to integration.
In this role, you will be part of one of LiveRamp’s most important initiatives - driving the success of platform adoption of our Addressability products and the Authenticated Traffic Solution. You’ll work with our Senior Director of Addressability - Social Platforms to coordinate closely with commercial, product, and implementation teams to educate platforms on our offering, and ensure platforms successfully deploy RampID or custom addressability integrations. You’ll succeed by creatively architecting and assembling our addressability products for different use cases and business problems, handling technical workflows and inquiries, and communicating clearly with platform clients while fluidly coordinating internal stakeholders and processes.
- CID Platform Development - In addition to the programmatic ecosystem, we’re focused on building RampID or Custom ID integrations with the social media platforms / mini walled gardens. You’ll work to identify, contract, and integrate with incumbent and emerging social platforms. You will work with the Field team to ensure that every platform in your book of business hears the LiveRamp pitch, handle any and all objections, and shape and implement action plans.
- Cross-Team Collaboration - You’ll work closely with the commercial teams, while recognizing that both teams have different immediate priorities and incentives.
- Contracting - You’ll help with contracting with social media platforms help provide advice to the commercial leads.
- Global Platform Extension - LiveRamp is a global company and Addressability is a global initiative. As such, we want to make sure every social media platform is using our Addressability solutions in every market. You’ll work to extend contracts and integrations across all of our markets and work with local market teams to partner with regional platforms.
- 3-5 years experience in the AdTech ecosystem
- 1-3 years in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Excellent project management skills must be able to track work streams across various stakeholders and ensure deadlines are met.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Work from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.