Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing
As the foundational ABM Manager at Moveworks, you’ll create and implement a world-class ABM strategy at one of the fastest-growing AI companies in the world. The right candidate will have a strong background in running integrated marketing campaigns and is someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you’ll drive awareness, engagement and pipeline through a mix of online and offline tactics targeting our enterprise accounts. You’ll work closely with the entire Go-to-Market team, reporting to the Head of Demand Generation.
This is a unique opportunity to become the function lead at a fast-growing company and have a profound impact on the outcome of the business. If you would like to work at a company that empowers you to do your best work — and have a great time while doing it — let’s have a conversation!
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless.
Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, LinkedIn, Slack, Instacart, Broadcom, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Inc. called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and own the ABM strategy to drive revenue growth
- Build relationships with Area Vice Presidents, Account Executives, and SDRs and build joint plans to engage with their top accounts
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns using the right mix of online and offline tactics for 1:1, 1:Few, and 1:Many ABM programs
- Partner with Field, Content, Product, and Performance Marketing leads on strategy, planning and execution of multi-channel programs: events, digital, email, direct mail etc.
- Conduct in-depth research into both the market and the individual accounts
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Content teams to develop personalized messaging and content for various personas
- Provide SDR and Sales teams with account insights on a regular basis
- Be accountable for driving target account engagement, pipeline creation and revenue
- Track, measure, and report on all ABM activity
- 7+ years of marketing experience 3+ years in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience developing and implementing ABM programs
- Strong analytical skills to be able to glean actionable insights from account, industry, and competitive research
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Exceptional collaboration and interpersonal skills across multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo/Hubspot, and Terminus
- Speaking the language of sales and ability to forge a close relationship with the sales team
- Understanding of B2B sales process
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a focus on transparency, collaboration, rapid iteration, and continuous improvement