Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can find experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is seeking a Senior Lead in Business Marketing, to inspire enterprise-level businesses across a number of industries to advertise on the Reddit platform. The role of the Business Marketing team is to set and lead the strategic vision for how Reddit positions itself to the industry and creates content to be leveraged by our clients as well as Sales, Event Marketing, Communications and Channel Marketing. We are passionate about helping businesses understand the power of Reddit and how it helps them achieve their objectives.
The successful candidate will assist in building Reddit’s go-to-market strategy for Reddit for Business across a number of industries. In addition, the candidate will create data-backed business narratives, inspiring marketing materials and easy-to-sell packages that drive adoption of Reddit for Business among our advertisers. Excellent communication, project management skills and the ability to use data to inform and measure success are critical to success in this position. The candidate’s experience should demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams locally and with different regions globally.
To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in content creation and a strong understanding of the advertising needs of businesses. This role will work closely with our Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Event Marketing, and Comms teams team to ensure content created is integrated across channels including newsletters, social, co-marketing channels and industry events.
- Lead marketing processes and strategy for multiple industries, planning and execution, positioning and outbound marketing to drive business goals
- Contribute to the broader business marketing roadmap and support campaigns targeted to current and prospective advertisers
- Create compelling, integrated marketing content (e.g. narratives, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks) that support the Reddit for Business roadmap and maintain its brand, voice, and style
- Build, maintain, and execute against an editorial calendar that supports the Reddit for Business narrative and leverages company milestones, seasonal trends, and key launches
- Oversee the production process, providing feedback and coaching as well as managing of external design resources
- Leverage data and insights from Sales and Marketing Science teams to inform messaging and strategy. Deep dive and understand audience pain points to turn them into insightful, action-driving content.
- Write engaging content for pitches, webinars, industry events, and whitepapers. Evaluate content metrics and iterate based on results.
- Support development of regional case studies and proof points
- Work closely with managers from Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, Event Marketing, and Comms to ensure Reddit for Business messaging is scaled in an integrated and consistent way
- Partner closely with stakeholders across Sales, Sales Enablement, Communications, Marketing Sciences, and other teams
- 6+ years of experience within B2B marketing, content/digital marketing, marketing communications, content strategy or a related field
- B2B marketing experience in more than one of the following industries is preferred: retail, gaming, tech, media & entertainment, CPG, financial services, ecommerce
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and social media marketing. Experience using Reddit is a plus.
- Proficiency in data analysis & web analytics tools
- Experience with managing or creating content for paid online media
- Available portfolio of content examples
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in the building phase of an organization
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].