Senior Industry Partner Marketing Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking a creative, action-oriented industry marketing professional who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. We need a highly motivated individual to craft the strategy, develop the content and drive the campaigns that amplify industry solutions developed by our strategic partners both internally at ServiceNow and externally to awareness, consideration, and ultimately pipeline. The activities executed will help position ServiceNow as a thought-leader and “problem solver” in the industries we serve. This position will require experience creating compelling value propositions and messaging that delivers against our partner industry priorities. Additionally, this person will have the opportunity to work across industries and manage high-profile campaigns that ladder up to hit BU goals.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the messaging for the strategically prioritized industry partner solutions, positioning them with a “better together” story, solving a key customer problem.
- Working closely with your Industry Solutions GTM lead, you will develop plans to ensure these partner solutions are appropriately positioned with compelling value props that differentiate them from the pack.
- Work with some of the largest IT Consulting and Partner organizations in the world
- Project manage multiple projects and campaigns, ensuring everything is approved by all stakeholders while managing editing cycles with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Develop and manage activities that drive pipeline (webinars, fireside chats with analysts, POV papers, etc.)
- Work with some of the best agencies in the business.
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the marketing and industry fields
- Manage the budget, ensuring all work is completed within the parameters.
- Develop quarterly readouts on performance and annual marketing plans and present them to the regional and global teams.
- Work closely with the Global Partner Marketing leads to ensure your work is aligned with their priorities.
- Work closely with your business leaders, ensuring you are seen as an essential part of their team
- Champion the buyer’s journey and coordinate with other stakeholders in the industry ecosystem at ServiceNow, ensuring the “value chain” is all in alignment.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- The ability to generate ideas and turn them into tangible plans for how our partner-developed solutions solve our customers’ problems.
- Natural empathy for, and understanding of, needs of end customers across multiple types of organizations and industries.
- Creative messaging and content generation skills based on macro-level problem/solution and customer outcomes
- Worked in or has knowledge of industries such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecom, Healthcare, etc.
- Passion about ServiceNow as a company, our products, and solutions and the possibilities of shaping the future of how people work. We love passionate people!
- Attitude and demeanor that give off energy, passion, and a willingness to “get it done” despite roadblocks.
- Experience aligning content to customer journeys, via industry, to the appropriate personas
- Experience in content creation and copy editing to improve clarity and ensure content accessibility for target audiences
- Ability to solve problems, coming up with creative solutions
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally have been in a partner and/or industry-focused role prior with a successful track record
- Content marketing or product marketing experience, preferably with a global SaaS company
- Ability and comfort in dealing with ambiguity at times
- Excellent communication skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform is a big plus but not required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.