Senior GTM Marketing Manager - Retail, Grocery and Petrol at FIS
*Will consider London or Atlanta location*
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Vertical Growth team at Worldpayis in charge ofsetting the short and long-term strategy for specific verticals as well as performing lead generation activities to help fill the sales' pipeline globally. There are 5 growth verticals: 1) Retail, Grocery & Petrol, 2) Government & Utilities, 3) Travel, Airlines & Hospitality, 4) Gaming & Digital Services, and 5) Financial Services & Healthcare. The teams consist of strategy and go-to-market members.
What you will be doing
This role is responsible of defining and driving front of funnel lead generation and pipeline acceleration for Retail, Grocery and Petrol across FIS' Merchant Solutions globally. Supporting our regional commercial teams, you will work with key stakeholders such as Product, Marketing, PR and 3rd party partners to enhance the Worldpay value proposition for the Retail, Grocery and Petrol industries.
Your passion and subject matter expertise in the industries being targeted will enable you to define, create and deliver vertical specific content and collateral that can be leveraged across all Business Development activities.
You will be expected to identify and utilise multiple channels in order to promote Worldpay as Thought Leaders within the verticals, raise awareness and promote the strength of our vertical specific value propositions, ultimately maximising opportunity to generate leads for our sales teams.
You'll be responsible for managing a marketing budget, developing a comprehensive plan, and working with internal and external partners to execute those plans.
We also would like the role to help set the overall go-to-market vision for ALL verticals. We need help defining key activities to drive lead generation and help complete the sales' cycle.
- Helps develop the overall vertical go-to-market vision and key strategic projects to generate the most leads
- Identifies target customers and accounts to win
- Develops and manages the execution of high-impact demand generation campaigns that include generating, nurturing and scoring leads.
- Manages the go-to-market budget
- Works with internal marketing resources, utilises a variety of addressable media, individually or in combination, to produce and deliver communications to compel prospects to contact the sales team.
- Prepares sales toolkits (one pagers, sales decks, thought leadership) as needed
- Measures and reports on campaign ROI consistently and adapts future campaigns based on results
- Ensures communications are in line with FIS corporate branding.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Great attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Innovative and collaborative spirit
- Ability to juggle multiple stakeholders and projects at once
Added bonus if you have:
- Retail, Grocery or Petrol experience
- Payments experience
- Speak multiple languages
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.