Senior Growth Marketing Manager at ThoughtSpot (Remote)
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
What is the job?
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Self Service
We’re hiring a Senior Growth Marketing Manager who will define, build, and scale self-service programs focused on building this new motion from the ground up. Your goal will be to increase the number of users who try and buy ThoughtSpot through our website and to create scalable programs to make everyone who uses ThoughtSpot successful. You’ll combine your creative chops with analytical rigor to own and execute this new self-service channel including free trial and scaled onboarding. In this role, you’ll collaborate with every team in the company – from product marketing and product to sales and operations – to help improve access to the Modern Analytics Cloud.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support revenue goals.
- Define the strategy, vision, and experimentation culture across both marketing and product; from acquisition to activation, upgrade, and retention.
- Develop a deep understanding of user flows and needs, launch and A/B test growth programs including email, CRO, and in-product promo to find delightful conversion paths and monetization opportunities.
- Be a thought leader for growth marketing processes, driving best practices. Help set internal and industry standards.
- Develop acquisition strategies from the ground up to address company growth priorities, drive adoption of new products, and maximize return on investment.
- Identify and implement sign-up & referral loops through user-generated UX and B2B team expansion.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify growth and optimization opportunities across channels, platforms, and within the funnel.
- Work with analysts to develop lower funnel measurement plans. Measure return on investment, customer value, retention, and other value metrics and insights and share them with leadership on a regular cadence.
- Uncover hidden opportunities. You’ll proactively find blockers to our growth, then work with the rest of the team to remove them. We place a high premium on taking the initiative to solve problems.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of experience in growth marketing, driving user acquisition, engagement, retention, and go-to-market strategy.
- Experience with data, metrics, and A/B testing.
- Experience with lifecycle marketing, in-product promo, CRO.
- Experience with growth platforms used by B2B SaaS teams such as Intercom, Pendo, Qualified, Mixpanel, Salesforce, and Optimizely.
- Experience with data-driven product go-to-market and/or product strategy.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally across product, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate across all levels of management and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Curious about the data - pull insights, apply them, and measure experiments.
- Familiar with B2C and B2B acquisition strategies.
- Familiar with experimental concepts and tools across topics such as a/b testing, lift measurement, forecasting, etc.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.