Title: Senior Field Marketing Manager - Vertical Programs
Job Type: Full time
Location: Belmont, CA or US (remote) or Canada
Department: Field Marketing
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
As Senior Field Marketing Manager - Vertical Programs, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of high-impact field programs to fill the funnel and accelerate to close. This position requires a unique blend of events (digital and live) and integrated marketing experience, plus a love of data and analytics. Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing, the ideal candidate is a modern marketer that has a demonstrated track record of upmarket pipeline generation and deal acceleration programs.
- Own and build the overall field marketing vertical strategy for US and Canada with input and expertise from key internal stakeholders; to include hybrid, digital and in-person programs.
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns to support vertical-focused field marketing programs. Collaborate with Product Marketing and Industry Principal teams to understand industry-specific value props and customize marketing plans to reach target audiences.
- Lead the conversation with senior stakeholders and align teams to meet cross-functional goals and objectives.
- Research and identify industry-leading third-party programs and partners to drive new logos, thought leadership and brand awareness and develop new and innovative ways to reach our target audience through solution-focused content and programs.
- Own annual budget and reporting and metrics. Analyze program results and identify areas of optimization.
- Establish RingCentral as a trusted vendor of choice through verticalized field marketing activities.
- Collaborate with the regional Field Marketing team on in-region programs to support regional pipeline and revenue goals.
- A minimum of five years software/technology event or field marketing experience
- Experience in verticalized marketing (Healthcare, Public Sector, Financial Services, Education, Retail)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to travel up to 30%, when travel resumes
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce and other MarTech is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.