Senior Facebook Ads Expert at DISQO
What You Bring To The Role:
- You’re a veteran digital marketer with at least 3 years of experience (preferably 5) in running digital ad campaigns (with a focus on Facebook) especially in regards to performance and RoAS.
- You're a marketing unicorn who can crunch numbers just as easily as coming up with new creatives.
- You can spout off ad fundamentals like CPC, CPM, reach, frequency, in your sleep and know how they can translate to business metrics.
- You’re good with numbers and can analyze data (knowledge of Python a plus) but also come up with creative campaigns that think outside the box. You’ll intuitively know when to rely on data and when there might be shortcomings due to a low sample size or a systematic error.
- You're no stranger to wrangling large data sets into digestible insights via SQL and Excel Pivot Tables.
- You have a consistent track record in managing campaigns with large budgets and complex strategies across multiple channels and have great results to show for them.
- You can work with short deadlines, under pressure, and across multiple teams with fragmented, vertical priorities. In fact, you thrive in this environment
- You have a spidey sense about spotting problems before they arise or figuring out a better way to do things. You’re also not shy about making these initiatives known.
- You can understand complex technology-related issues and convey them to all audiences.
- You’re informed on the latest digital marketing trends. Sure, maybe you’re not a TikTok power user, but you have a pulse on what the latest rage is at all times.
- You’re comfortable working end-to-end with ads and can roll up your sleeves to do things as needed like develop creative assets on the fly.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Owning and leading the entirety of Facebook ads strategy and implementation.
- Managing and leveraging each campaign’s risk and loss pool for ongoing testing and experimentation.
- Developing a data-driven testing roadmap across messaging, creative, audience, and frequency; guiding the creative team and assisting with building the creative assets needed to determine highest-performing creative and ad copy.
- Maintaining the highest level of knowledge and understanding of Facebook's ad ecosystem by staying informed of the latest changes in the ad auction, ad formats, campaign objectives, and bid strategies.
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics (KPI's) to quantify results and communicate findings and insights within the team.
- Supporting Quality Assurance (QA)/User Acceptance Testing (UAT) operations and enhancement of our proprietary internal database, optimization algorithms, and automation workflows.
- Conducting data analysis and competitive research, preparing analytical reports, and building upon current/future strategies to continually improve tactics and performance.
- Troubleshooting technical assets such as FB pixels and offline data sets.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to support key product launches and promotions throughout the calendar year, ensuring consistent messaging across all initiatives.
What We Bring to the Table:
- We know that there’s no shortage of companies looking for performance marketers, media buyers, Facebook ads experts, and the like. In fact, we’re expecting that our ideal candidates have lots to choose from. Here’s why we think you’ll choose DISQO:
- At DISQO, you’ll be a department leader for one of our most important acquisition channels. You’ll interact with the founders and have high visibility while taking on increasing responsibilities as we grow.
- We’ll give you the environment to thrive as a growth hacker. Despite being a company with 200+ employees, we play like a small nimble one. If something will take several weeks to complete, but you find a solution to get there quicker, we’ll do everything we can to enable you to get there.
- If you love all things data and digital marketing, then you’ll be like a kid in a candy store. We encourage you to play with shiny new objects* and break things**. *We’re talking about new Facebook marketing tools and such.**Not like physically...or anything valuable...but you’ll break things because of the speed in which you’re learning and experimenting.
- We have an amazing culture that values career growth and learning new things. It’s why we have one of the highest employee retention rates for a company our size.
- Must reside in the United States