We're looking for a senior product marketing executive to oversee product marketing and GTM operations across all merchant facing products and services. In this role, you'll lead several teams of PMMs working with Product, Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to successfully launch and drive adoption of new and enhanced products and features in a growing number of merchant segments and verticals.
What you'll do
- Lead and develop a rapidly growing Product Marketing and GTM Operations team of 10+ directors, managers, IC marketers, and analysts supporting our growing set of merchant solutions and services
- Work cross-functionally with product, analytics, sales, and marketing to unify our narrative, amplify our strategy, and build more collaborative and efficient work processes
- Lead cross functional efforts to enhance the overall effectiveness and efficiency of our go to market efforts
- Advocate for an understanding of our customer through research and discovery work, translating their needs to influence our product roadmaps
- Empower our Sales teams with playbooks, customer stories, competitive positioning and a strong feedback loop between sales and product
- Be a key leader of the Growth Strategy and GTM team and the broader Commercial Organization
What we look for
- 15+ years of product marketing experience in a high-growth environment, with a preference for experience in B2B payments and ecommerce
- 10+ years of managing and mentoring team members, track record of building and coaching impactful teams
- Passion and strive to redefine both the retail and lending industry for the better
- Proven track record of developing and driving integrated GTM plans, differentiated messaging, and product growth
- Clear history of enabling sales teams to succeed and exceed their goals.
- Extensive experience coaching in the areas of positioning and messaging, leading product launches and webinars; and creating sales and marketing collateral including web pages, blog posts
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate and influence across stakeholders, internally and externally
- Outstanding planning, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Provide and be receptive to constructive feedback
- Standout colleague - you go out of your way to help teammates; you win when the team wins!
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA33
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.