The Senior Director, Product Marketing will work with leadership and stakeholders to develop a Go-To-Market Strategy for all products in the portfolio and pipeline. S/he is responsible to develop messaging and positioning, and execute content and demand generation to extend marketing leadership of the portfolio, working with other marketing functional areas. S/he will develop disease specific use cases, ROI models and other rich content, working with other marketing functional areas to deliver across different channels.
- Build the foundation of the product marketing function.
- Guide the development of plans, messaging, and content that translates business goals into effective marketing strategies and drives market leadership for key product lines and customer segments
- Define and own the product positioning for the full portfolio of products aimed at senior business and technology leaders within Pharma and Biotech
- Expand and scale content marketing to ensure the right content and derivative assets are developed quickly and with quality
- Develop and foster the creation of fresh and new product marketing ideas and content to deliver on AiCure’s position as a thought leader
- Closely collaborate with sales, and product management leadership and across marketing functions to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective programs aligned to the needs of the business
- Measure and optimize to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver high ROI and customer experience.
- Manage to budget and KPIs.
- Develop ROI and other economic value tools for business case development for customers.
- Ability to craft strategy from market research raw findings and do direct desk research to supplement as needed to flesh out deep disease strategies.
II. Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of product marketing leadership and 10 years of product marketing experience (or equivalent) in SaaS technology companies (preferably high growth) within LifeScience or Healthcare.
- Ability to write compelling content derived from highly technical experts and make it compelling for the target audience.
III. Education & Training:
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
Experience with marketing alongside both Waterfall and Agile development.
IV. Key Skills
- Proven track record of managing marketing channels to deliver qualified traffic and leads, and successful performance and budget optimization delivering ROI.
- Deep experience in thought leadership and product messaging, content development, and sales enablement.
- Deep experience in disease specific marketing, establishing awareness via deep content strategies.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive, buyer-oriented writing style
- Excellent operational and project management, including the ability to manage diverse projects and multiple priorities under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Strong desire and experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer with a focused ability to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, or resource constraints
- Collaborate team player with great interpersonal skills and an exceptional ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with executive leadership
- Passion for leading teams as well as delivering results as an individual contributor.
- Proven ability to learn the ‘science’ and translate it into user-friendly content.