GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a customer-focused Senior Director of Prescriptions Marketing. This person will oversee end-to-end paid and organic marketing programs for the prescriptions business – the largest business unit at GoodRx - making sure we stay on track to accomplish our business objectives, and will work in collaboration with several matrixed counterparts to that end. The person in this role will also help with experience optimization for inbound customers and help align organic search optimization efforts with the broader marketing strategy and roadmap. We are looking for an individual with a passion for leveraging data/insights to drive marketing decision making and priorities, and is highly organized and disciplined at setting and executing a long-term strategy. This role requires a passion for teamwork in pursuit of common goals, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, ability to use a range of inputs to prioritize work, adaptability, and a relentless focus on the customer and their touchpoints with GoodRx. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
- Lead and influence strategy and prioritization of work to deliver on core business KRs
- Report into and work collaboratively with the VP, Acquisition and Media Strategy lead to develop annual and quarterly media plans that support the prescriptions vertical KRs
- Coordinate with paid channel leaders on evergreen and campaign-driven executions to ensure timely execution and evaluation of results
- Review channel budget allocations and strategy with channel managers and proactively make recommendations to optimize for KR outcomes
- Collaborate with marketing peers on testing roadmaps and ideation for vertical growth
- Work with product and engineering teams to drive a prioritized marketing projects queue forward (testing, channel support, audience activations, and landing page and UX innovation)
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to the prescriptions vertical (traffic, conversion rates throughout funnel, session quality, customer acquisition volumes and costs, and channel performance)
- Partner with customer insights, data, and brand marketing on customer segmentation and its application for the prescriptions vertical
- Aid in evolving marketing quarterly planning processes and roadmap development for prescriptions
- Collaborate with product, CRO/UX, and engineering on page design and UX testing roadmaps
- Act as a team builder and mentor. As needed, build a business case for incremental resources than hire, train and develop a high-performing team to lead campaign execution, optimization & analysis.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of experience leading marketing strategy and execution programs for large scale advertisers
- Experience managing - at the strategy level - digital budgets in the 8-9 figure range annually
- Experience working with teams focused on SEO, CRO, and optimizing marketing landing experiences/content for large websites handling millions of monthly visitors
- Experience successfully managing large cross-functional projects and teams to completion over multi-quarter horizons and timelines
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class marketing/content strategies
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.