Senior Director of Partner Marketing at A Cloud Guru
As the Senior Director of Partner and Tradeshow Marketing, you will be responsible for maturing and leading all aspects of the teams that own and execute marketing efforts to develop, expand, and strengthen Pluralsight's partner ecosystem.
This role includes working with existing and potential partners-like the world's leading cloud vendors-to collaboratively build experiences tailored to both Pluralsight and our partners' strategic goals; developing partnerships that contribute to our B2B sales pipeline; and running partner and corporate/regional pipeline-generating events such as tradeshows.
To excel in this role, you must have the skills to run autonomously, the ability to balance the forest and the trees, the desire to roll your sleeves up to get the work done, the tenacity to make things happen despite resource constraints, and the forethought to remain several steps ahead at all times. The ideal candidate will have managed partner marketing efforts at a software company and is able to put those insights into action to uplevel our partner marketing program.
Who you're committed to being:
- You are an outstanding communicator and effective leader. You are outgoing, approachable, and people trust you. You have the ability to empathize with people while keeping them on target.
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You don't see problems, you see opportunities and are energized by coming up with multiple solutions to solve challenges.
- You understand how to navigate complex business and interpersonal issues in a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable being flexible and accommodating in an environment with rapid change. You know how to prioritize and keep your eye on the big picture.
What you'll own:
- You will be accountable for growing and achieving pipeline generation targets for both partner marketing and tradeshow efforts.
- You will lead the partner marketing and tradeshow team to create, deploy, and quarterback partner marketing and tradeshow programs that achieve pipeline targets.
- You will collaborate with Partner teams-both internal and external-to develop marketing needs for current and future partnerships.
- You will leverage Pluralsight's integrated marketing campaigns to achieve partner marketing targets.
- You will collaborate with brand and regional marketing teams to achieve pipeline and brand awareness targets for both corporate and regional tradeshows.
Experience you'll need:
- Experience leading partner marketing at a software company
- Authoritative knowledge of partner marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Proven ability of developing regional tradeshow strategies
- Self-directed personality able to prioritize multiple functions and programs
- Outstanding time leadership skills and strong business acuity
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of four (4) years of marketing experience
- Eight or more (8+) years of B2B partner or channel marketing experience
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.