Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first - hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
We are looking for a Senior Director, User Acquisition well versed in marketing data science/analytics to help deploy our multi-million dollar monthly advertising budget to efficiently acquire high-quality customers.
In this highly-visible and impactful role, you will coach a team of marketing managers, own a 7-figure monthly budget and P&L, and collaborate deeply with our Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to drive innovation.
You’re just as comfortable explaining the latest UGC ad trends to your creative production partners as you are drafting requirements for a new multi-touch attribution model.
By developing measurement frameworks, goals, processes, tools, and monitoring to enable your team to perform at its highest level, you thrive putting “numbers on the board” and you love to see your team succeed.
If you’re data-driven at your core, and believe that breakout growth is only achieved through constant experimentation, we would love to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Oversee Stash’s paid User Acquisition portfolio managing a seven-figure monthly budget across paid social, SEM, affiliate, influencer, and network partners.
- Relentlessly look for an edge by fostering a culture of hypothesis-driven experimentation and iteration spanning campaign structure, funnel optimization, measurement, new channel testing, ad creative and beyond
- Develop measurement frameworks, goals, processes, tools, and monitoring to enable your team to perform at its highest level
- Coach a team of marketing managers equipping them with the tools to make smart decisions, prioritize, move fast, and innovate
- Lead with clarity, objectivity, and data
- Orchestrate a pipeline of innovative creative focusing on: contextual appropriateness (i.e., UGC), audience targeting, and constant experimentation and iteration
- Build funnels from creative-to-conversion aimed at matching compelling value propositions to the right audience
- Collaborate with data science, product, and engineering teams to build tools and products that give us unfair advantages
- Forecast, budget, and manage to core efficiency metrics while maintaining a long-term view and communicating trends/progress/challenges
- Build strategic relationships with key partners and platforms that give us an advantage over competitors
What we’re looking for::
- 10+ years experience in acquisition marketing, growth hacking, or marketing data science/analytics with a track record of hitting UA goals
- Not afraid to set an example and get your hands dirty
- Understand marketing measurement frameworks, and have demonstrable data fluency and the ability to learn quickly
- Possess a deep understanding of experimentation, A/B testing and data-driven decision making
- Have experience managing a team in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Nice to haves:
- Experience in product analytics platforms (i.e., Mixpanel/amplitude)
- Experience in big data analytics platforms (i.e., Looker/Tableau)
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**