By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is seeking an innovative and well-rounded Senior Director of Digital Marketing with deep experience in a complex, multi-product B2B or SaaS environment for our digital/web team. As part of the Creative Services group, this team is responsible for maintaining and growing our website, launching marketing campaigns, developing strategic digital recommendations for our Marketing team, and more.
The ideal candidate for this job has spent time as a digital subject-matter expert in content, development, or analytics/SEO/SEM but has grown into a strategic role at this point in their career. Experience as a primary leader responsible for the ongoing expansion and optimization of a website with an in-house team is essential. At Veeva, you’ll partner with our Creative Director and our team of designers, developers, content marketers, and digital marketers to drive projects from planning to launch with Veeva Speed.
If you’re passionate about creating excellent digital experiences, moving quickly, improving over time, and teaching others about the latest in best practices on the web then we’re looking for you.
Please submit a resume along with any applicable work sample that demonstrates your experience and talent when applying for this position. This position can be remote. We also have office locations available to work from in Pleasanton, New York, Boston, and Columbus if you’d prefer.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Veeva.com and associated web properties from end-to-end
- Work in collaboration with the Creative, Content, and Demand Generation to create site experience around our customer journeys
- Help plan digital aspects of integrated marketing campaigns with the Marketing team
- Serve as a center of excellence to the larger Veeva organization on trends and best practices
- Implement agile style methodologies for continuous improvement and development of Veeva.com
- Maintain and optimize for SEO, SEM, and site performance
- Develop and nurture a high performing team, including hiring exceptional talent
- Manage and source contractors as needed to augment staffing and digital skill sets
- 7+ years of experience leading digital initiatives including digital strategy, content strategy, SEO, SEM, and UX
- Primary .com, in-house, B2B, or SaaS experience strongly preferred. Agency experience a plus
- Experience managing a cross-functional digital team
- Expertise in Google Analytics and knowledge of marketing automation for setting up marketing flows and analytics processes
- Experience running agile methodologies or other continuous launch project management strategies
- Passion for learning and teaching digital trends and best practices
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description