Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
As brand guardian and editor-in-chief, you will own brand and marketing communication strategy, ensuring we routinely publish engaging content that positions us as an innovator and leader. This includes the direction and execution of our corporate narrative, brand platform, public and media relations, content and social media, executive communications, editorial services and internal communications. You will deliver assets and programs that reinforce our brand positioning and messaging, while also ensuring that our brand ethos is cohesive, provocative, and memorable.
Here, you will make a difference. Your expertise in brand and marketing communications are critical in accelerating global awareness and ensuring we are seen as strategic, thoughtful, and purpose-driven by our customers, partners, influencers, investors and employees.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a positive mindset, with a strong bias for action, and the grit and determination to produce outstanding results. A successful candidate is a strong, creative storyteller at heart with awe-inspiring writing skills and the ability to deliver compelling content.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will work closely with the executive team, product teams, and marketing teams, as well as key stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead and develop a high-performing team of marketing professionals across brand, content and social, public and media relations, editorial and internal communications
- Develop and execute a communications strategy that showcases how our DevOps test data management platform transforms application delivery across the multi-cloud, while protecting data privacy and security for some of the largest brands in the world
- Deliver content and stories to external influencers and stakeholders through all communications channels, including the press, via social media and other digital properties, and through direct engagements with influencers
- Position Delphix as a thought leader through the distribution of a full range of written materials including press releases, bylined articles, and reports relating to the business
- Raise the profile of Delphix executives as thought leaders to reinforce the company narrative
- Create compelling content on our web properties, including blogs, video, and other engaging content
- Manage one or more agencies that can build and/or maintain strong working relationships with (broadcast/web/print media and help Delphix break into more business/financial trade publications, in addition to technology publications
- Arrange and facilitate media interviews as well as internal communications with trained spokespeople across the firm, ensuring topics are defined and spokespeople are briefed in advance with relevant key messages
- Drive the planning and implementation of media events, executive roundtables, press interviews, internal town halls, and all-hands meetings
- Manage the handling of media inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage all editorial operations including maintaining an editorial calendar, managing internal and external writers, agencies, and budgets
- Ensure all content adheres to our brand guidelines, and legal and compliance requirements
- A minimum of 10+ years experience in marketing communications, with a proven track record in leading brand strategy and content development, preferably in the B2B enterprise technology space
- A proactive, forward-looking leader who can navigate messaging hierarchies and deliver an effective strategy that connects corporate brand building, executive communications, and content marketing
- Prior experience in managing global external and internal communications programs, and working with a mix of agencies and teams across different countries and timezones
- A track record of synthesizing corporate milestones and commercial wins into compelling press and media-ready stories
- A passion for finding the intersection between customer/buyer needs and larger market forces at play to build broad market narratives.
- A demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with resilience and intellectual flexibility, and the ability to integrate input from multiple stakeholders while working to deadlines
- A demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key internal influencers (such as an executive team), and external influencers (such as customers and press)
- Sound understanding of how to leverage the evolving digital communications landscape to amplify and reinforce a narrative
- A mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) working experiences.
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.
More Information on Delphix
Delphix operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA. Delphix was founded in 2008. It has 600 total employees. To see all 53 open jobs at Delphix, click here.
Read Full Job Description