Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
- Develop media plan strategies and tactically execute online customer acquisition campaigns in alignment with customer goals
- Drive and execute large scale paid campaigns in the Google Ads interface; specifically Search and Google Display, Youtube and Google Discovery ads
- Provide ongoing management and optimization of these campaigns with a heavy emphasis on tracking and reporting
- Analyze, review and present Quarterly Business Reviews to stakeholders and recommend areas of growth for the account.
- Learn, follow and demonstrate a strong understanding of internal policies and procedures.
- Coordinate appropriately across other channels to ensure smooth integration of online advertising into our client’s overall growth strategy
- Lead customer experience testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey (ad creatives, ad placements, landing page experience, conversions, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc).
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to help drive success in meeting their goals and partner with the cross-channel leads for integrated campaign program development.
- Over 5 years digital marketing experience and at least 3 years of experience in Google Ads platform
- Proven track record of effectively creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid search campaigns
- Experience managing Google Display, Youtube and Google Discovery ads
- Highly skilled in Excel and working with large data sets. Comfortable speaking about and presenting data
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI
- Exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team
- Comfortable working independently and dealing with ambiguity
- Proactive, disciplined, organized, self-starter and highly motivated
- All benefits are effective starting the first day of the month following the start date
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- A 3% 401(k) match from the start
- 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year (plus paid company holidays)
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
- Career training and learning opportunities
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.