Senior Digital Marketing Associate at Search Discovery (Cleveland, OH)
Why Search Discovery?
Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. We are committed to creating an incredible place where passionate and determined people can do incredible things. If you love data, like to solve problems, want to work with amazing people, and create new technology — then this is the place for you.
The Senior Digital Marketing Associate will support media engagements for multiple clients across various solution offerings, including digital analytics strategy, analysis & insight generation, dashboard & report development, implementation, governance, program and process design and management, and end-to-end analytics program support. Must be located in one of our offices in Atlanta, GA or Cleveland, OH
What you need to have
- 2+ years experience managing or supporting digital media accounts
- Direct experience in search engine marketing
- Direct experience in programmatic display
- Google AdWords Certified
- Proficient with external bulk editing tools such as AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor and Facebook Power Editor
- Commitment to embodying our Core Values of Pioneering, Humility, Craftsmanship, Judgment, Resilience, Accountability, Vision, and Wellness.
- Must be in one of our offices in Atlanta, GA or Cleveland, OH
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the success of our clients by understanding their challenges and tailoring solutions to their needs.
- Communicate effectively with clients and the team in order to deliver on and meet client needs.
- Produce quality work in a timely manner across multiple projects in order to drive impact.
- Support the growth of the business through business development activities including deck creation, research, and more.
- Work to demonstrate significant technical experience within a specific skill or platform in your first year.
- Exhibit a growth mindset through continuous focus on your development plan.
What you need to achieve
- Become a contributing functional member of the SDI digital marketing team
- Deliver high-quality recommendations that bring clear value to your clients
- Develop a deep understanding of all of SDI’s practices and how digital marketing can be integrated
What we offer you:
We provide an industry-leading total rewards package for our people that includes the basics (competitive merit-based compensation, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401k) as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, generous time-off and holiday schedule, parental leave, flexibility for personal obligations, significant investments in growth and development, multiple paths to choose from in your career journey, and more!
More importantly, we can offer you a challenging and rewarding experience with a diverse team of people that are highly collaborative, aligned, and that truly care about one another.
If all this resonates with you and you want to add to our team and culture, apply today!