Senior Digital Marketing Associate (Search Engine Optimization - SEO) at Search Discovery (Cleveland, OH)
Why Search Discovery?
We have an award winning culture of extraordinary people. Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. If you love data and want to be part of a value driven, diverse, collaborative, and fun team, Search Discovery is for you!
The Senior Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for building, analyzing, and executing a range of search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for a variety of clients. This individual will service client needs, collaborate with internal and external teams, and contribute to the growth of digital marketing at Search Discovery. As SEO is constantly evolving, candidates should be tuned into the industry and algorithm updates with an enthusiasm to continually learn and expand their skill set.
What you need to have
- 2+ years of SEO experience (preferably agency) including Technical SEO, Content Strategy, and Local SEO
- Intermediate experience with Google and Adobe analytics suites
- Intermediate experience with two or more primary SEO tools (AHrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Site Bulb, DeepCrawl, etc.
- Basic HTML , content writing, and editing
- Commitment to embodying our Core Values of Pioneering, Humility, Craftsmanship, Judgment, Resilience, Accountability, Vision, and Wellness.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the success of our clients by understanding their challenges and tailoring solutions to their needs.
- Communicate effectively with clients and the team in order to deliver on and meet client needs.
- Produce quality work in a timely manner across multiple projects in order to drive impact.
- Support the growth of the business through business development activities including deck creation, research, and ability to communicate service offerings.
- Demonstrate increased competence and ongoing expansion of your technical abilities.
- Actively mentor colleagues while committing to your own ongoing professional development.
What you need to achieve
- Deliver high-quality recommendations that bring clear value to your clients
- Become a contributing functional member of the SDI digital marketing team
- Continue to sharpen your SEO expertise and digital marketing skill set
Location: Atlanta, GA office or Cleveland, OH office
What we offer you:
We offer a total rewards program that evolves when we discover opportunities to further meet the needs of our people. In addition to medical, dental, vision, disability, and matching 401(k), we offer a best in-class wellness program, generous time-off, paid parental leave, significant investments in your growth, and limitless opportunities that puts Search Discovery’s program in a class all our own.
If this resonates with you and you want to add to our amazing team and culture, you owe it to yourself to apply today or check out all our openings! Also, to prove you’ve read our job description, include a short cover letter that explains why you will successfully complete this mission.