Senior Digital Content Strategist - Talent Brand Marketing at Atlassian
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Digital Content Strategist to join our Talent Brand Marketing team. This role partners with the Talent Brand Marketing Managers, Creative & Design teams, and multiple external platforms and partners to drive content planning and strategy by bringing the holistic content experience for our internal and external stakeholders. With your knowledge in the craft, you will lead best practices in developing and implementing content strategy, define success metrics and workflow structures, and share knowledge and expertise with others to deliver capability uplift.
Evidence of your impact will be used to help drive conversations across the broader Talent Acquisition organization to champion the connection between content strategy and candidate journeys and help raise the profile of content as a critical business asset.
Are you excited by the content planning and strategies? Are you intrigued by a highly collaborative working model? Are you energized by a dynamic environment in a fast-growing company? If so, then this is the right role for you.
In this role you'll get to:
- Plan, manage and optimize content across internal and external platforms aligned with Atlassian and Talent Brand Marketing team goals.
- Create content marketing, and promotion plans to drive awareness and engagement for content through various Atlassian channels, including third-party platforms like Glassdoor, Linkedin, Work180, Muse, and others.
- Own and drive complex projects such as revamping the career website in partnership with design, content, UX, SEO teams in a way that is optimized for delightful candidate experience
- Use your creativity and knowledge of what resonates with candidates to script video content, blog posts, and other meaningful stories in the best suitable format.
- Manage content projects from start to finish, including planning, identifying the suitable medium, pre, and post-production logistics, showcasing Atlassian as a best-in-class employer.
- Develop an editorial strategy for short and long-term goals that includes specific projects, workflows, and reactive and ad-hoc needs.
- Develop strategies for digital platforms - understanding site architectures and candidate journeys to help inform and influence decisions with cross-functional teams
- Manage guidelines, standards, and templates related to creating and managing content.
- Co-create and develop success measures for global and geo-specific data dashboards using Google Analytics, Tableau. Maintain and communicate a large volume of complex information in an easy, digestible way.
On the first day we'll expect you to have:
- 5-7 years of experience in content marketing, including development/oversight of digital content strategy and writing/editing for the web and other digital channels.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Media, or Public Relations.
- Relevant experience with information architecture, user experience (UX) and design, and a clear understanding of web and usability standards.
- Demonstrated ability to lead content strategy across various mediums.
- Excellent project management skills, specifically in large-scale digital content management.
- Ability to multitask with a high degree of tact and to exercise good judgment and business acumen.
- Passion for creating and fostering inclusive work environments and communicating diversity, inclusion, and belonging messages.
More about our team:
We are a distributed team of marketing and brand practitioners taking our passions to the world of Talent Acquisition and People. As Atlassian and our Talent Acquisition teams continue to grow rapidly, we're expanding our Talent Brand team to keep up and support the storytelling of what makes Atlassian a great place to work. As a small marketing team, we tackle many things - digital campaigns, lifecycle marketing, content development, and more, giving you ample opportunities to learn new skills and try something new. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas to hire smarter, solve recruiting hindrances and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a group of people who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are-interested in coming along for the ride? We can't wait to welcome you!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .