Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
We’re looking for a creative, collaborative communications strategist to join our San Francisco Bay Area-based team as a Senior Communications Manager! This role is remote or can be hybrid at our HQ in Redwood Shores, CA.
In this role, you’ll play a critical role in designing, building, and implementing a multi-channel communications strategy to increase awareness of the Simpplr brand across industry and business media outlets and across social channels. You’ll drive a wide range of tasks as it relates to corporate communications, including public relations, influencer marketing, social media, and internal communications. You must be a storyteller at heart with the ability to deliver compelling news, both hard and soft. Ideally, you’re a strategic thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to produce results. This position reports to the VP, Corporate Marketing and will work closely with the executive team, product and marketing teams, as well as key stakeholders across the organization.Your Job ResponsibilitiesWhat you will be doing:
- Develop and execute overall internal and external corporate communications strategies, including social media and influencer marketing strategies.
- Develop and deliver dynamic and engaging communications across multiple channels that effectively communicate our story to a variety of audiences.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across the organization to develop and manage content for internal communications including company announcements, business presentations, articles, videos, etc. for multiple channels including the intranet and employee meetings.
- Monitor industry and competitor developments and prepare proactive and reactive plans as needed.
- Build and strengthen relationships with key industry and business media outlets, and influencer partners.
- Serve as the primary contact for PR and social media requests.
- Proactively craft and pitch stories to industry media and support and coordinate interview opportunities.
- Build positive awareness for Simpplr product offerings by gaining media coverage in key outlets.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar, aligning media and social deliverables.
- Manage the company’s blog and social channels.
- Develop written materials, including messaging documents, press releases, management Q&As, interview briefing docs, fact sheets, media pitches, talking points, and blog and social content.
- Help to identify and coordinate key industry events and speaking opportunities for both internal stakeholders and customers.
- Manage the selection of customer and company nominations for industry award submissions.
- Develop and run influencer-led campaigns.
- Create, track, and report on KPIs for PR, social, and share of voices.
- 5+ years of communications experience, in-house, agency, or both
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
- A passion for talking about SaaS technology that helps organizations drive employee collaboration and engagement
- Exceptional ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders as well as media and influencers to get stories published
- Proven ability to manage PR and social media functions to amplify awareness in a fast-paced environment
- Experience marketing and promoting B2B SaaS solutions
We’d specially love to hear from you if:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or something equivalent.
- Have managed an external PR agency.
- Get excited about managing, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A portfolio of awesome content that you’ve written
- Crack open the AP Style Guide as part of your daily self-care.
- Understand business messaging, employee intranet, and employee communications solutions.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews