Senior Copywriter, Brand & Marketing at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
KeepTruckin is hiring a Senior Copywriter focused on both Brand and Marketing to tell our story across a variety of online and offline channels. As a member of the Brand and Marketing Design Team, you’ll help set the voice and tone of KeepTruckin while writing and concepting for ads, as well as marketing, web and event content. Your words will have a clear and measurable impact on our fast-growing business. Come help us make our roads safer and more efficient by powering the fleets that drive the physical economy forward.What You'll Do:
- Write engaging, compelling copy for a variety of KeepTruckin marketing materials, products, and communication channels.
- Generate new concepts for marketing campaigns, customer communications, and pieces of written collateral.
- Iterate and optimize copy to improve the performance of digital ads, emails, and web pages.
- Extend and maintain KeepTruckin’s brand standards and content style guide.
- Collaborate with partners on Design, Marketing, Communications, and Product Management to understand goals, develop solutions, and execute projects efficiently.
- Experience: At least 7 years of relevant experience as an individual contributor on an in-house Design team. Agency experience is a bonus but not necessary.
- Portfolio: A portfolio that highlights both your approach to problem-solving, as well as showcasing the solutions themselves.
- Ownership: You love owning projects from start to finish and moving the ball forward. You manage ambiguity and can context switch quickly across multiple deliverables.
- Communication: Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Teamwork: Experience partnering with Design, Performance Marketing, and Product Marketing to craft strategy and execute efficiently.
- Autonomy: Ability to proactively manage time and deadlines while comfortably juggling multiple projects at once.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.