We're looking for an experienced copywriter and strategist who can help us improve and scale our lead generation, prospect and lifecycle marketing efforts — with an emphasis on email campaigns and newsletters. This is an exciting opportunity to work with team leaders to build strategies and deliver content that delights customers. In this role, you will serve as our lead email copywriter and strategist while also contributing to other marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Breaking down complicated topics in NEXT’s brand voice with copy that inspires purchasing decisions
- Delighting customers and prospects with content
- Being a strategic partner and collaborating on creative briefs with campaign owners, other stakeholders and copywriters
- Working independently to bring campaigns to fruition
- Responding to feedback and performance metrics
- Providing feedback to additional contributors and freelance copywriters
- Contributing to a variety of marketing efforts as priorities and business goals change
- Write and edit clear, engaging and delightful content that contributes to our business goals.
- Work closely with our brand, direct sales, agents and partnerships team leads to develop and execute campaigns
- Ability to break down complex, technical topics and make them sound more human
- Ability to integrate customer data and insights into campaign strategy
- Manage freelance contributors and provide feedback
- Scale content operations and recruit contributors
- Respond to internal and external feedback and update copy
- Collaborate with our design team to source photography and create an optimal user experience
- Occasionally contribute to other marketing channels, including brand campaigns, UX copywriting, landing pages, sales assets etc.
What We Need:
- 5+ years of experience editing and writing content for successful email campaigns
- Proven experience using copy and content strategies to influence purchase decisions
- Ability to create content that simplifies unfamiliar topics and delights users
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong collaborator who partners to drive the best results for the company
- Attention to detail and ability to move quickly to edit and publish content
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.