Are you passionate about storytelling and developing engaging content to help drive change? We are seeking a Vice President, Content Marketing Manager to manage and execute content strategies at scale for a variety of digital platforms, including web, video, email and other collateral to support key business priorities. This individual will be a key member of the Global SMB (small to mid-sized businesses) Partner Marketing team and responsible for creating and curating content, including articles, trends, and insights across a variety of channels (i.e. web, collateral, digital, social, etc.). The role will support our SMB partner marketing go to market strategy and help shape how we tell our story in an engaging, differentiated way. The content marketing manager will join a collaborative team that values a sense of humor, an inclusive mindset and challenging the “status quo.”
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of producing both short and long-form content and editing copy for consistency of brand tone and voice. This role is perfect for someone who is equal parts creative (develop compelling and engaging stories aligned to key themes) and strategic (deliver content to target audiences via the right channels). The candidate will work closely with colleagues across global marketing, product & solutions, performance marketing, and channels (digital, social, email) to build best-in-class content programs that allow our brand to make meaningful connections with our audiences.
What You Will Do:
- Conceptualize and produce compelling content for B2B and B2C financial decision makers across a wide range of company sizes and industries.
- Create, maintain, and execute content strategies and editorial calendars for marketing campaigns, in close collaboration with campaign managers and partner marketers.
- Create engaging thought leadership stories and persuasive messaging to drive engagement, brand awareness and action.
- Adapt messaging and designs by channel - digital (web and email), social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), video, infographics, third-party and paid media, press, and events and webinars.
- Partner with other marketing leaders—including campaign managers, channel owners, and product & industry marketing—to develop a content plan that increases engagement among our target audience and supports campaign messaging and goals.
- Become versed in brand standards and customer segments (needs, motivations, challenges, voice), and tailor voice and messaging for audience segments.
- Own, champion and govern the voice, tone and style guidelines for J.P. Morgan.
- Organize and prioritize content project requests, including creating project plans and timelines. Track and report progress, and deliver against deadlines.
- Ensure content adheres to control, audit, legal and compliance requirements.
What We Are Looking For:
- 7-10+ years content and writing experience, including editorial strategy, copywriting, editing and proofreading. Experience writing for B2B, B2C audiences or in financial services, business, technology or healthcare a plus.
- Preferred (but not required) Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or other related degree. Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Exceptional editorial and storytelling skills, with experience developing short- and long-form articles as well as infographic outlines and video scripts.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to build collaborative relationships and effectively partner across teams, functions and levels.
- Proven end-to-end project management with the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of professionalism and flexibility – equally comfortable working independently and as a team.
- Highly creative, bringing a diverse perspective that makes content stand out.
- Experience with project management and production tools (Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, and Workfront.
- Comfortable with, and an advocate for, ongoing change. Drives structure while also pivoting quickly based on changing business demands or environments.
- Demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles.
- Strong familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of Associated Press (AP) Style.
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, TouchBistro, Meetup, and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments. WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration, and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
You can find more information at wepay.com
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Information on WePay
WePay operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA. WePay was founded in 2008. It has 460 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Stocked Kitchen, Fitness Subsidies. To see all 37 open jobs at WePay, click here.
Read Full Job Description