Senior Content Strategist, Brand & Enterprise Marketing at Fivetran
We’re seeking a Senior Content Strategist, Brand & Enterprise Marketing, to lead the development of integrated content-led marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Content Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in infusing creativity, consistency and relevancy throughout the lifecycle of our most important enterprise marketing initiatives.
You combine a marketing mindset with proven experience developing content strategies built on audience and competitive insights, customer journey maps, multimedia content production, and multi-channel distribution plans.
The ideal candidate is an effective content strategy player-coach who can lead cross-team collaboration with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Design, and Demand Gen as we go to market.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing marketing team and shape our approach to integrated marketing campaigns, with a focus on large and magnetic enterprise brands.
There is a lot of building to do. You know what good looks and you’re flexible, resourceful, and collaborative as we grow and scale the business and build a world-class brand.
You're a strategic thinker and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and support your decisions with data. You're thoughtful with a strong bias towards action, trying new approaches, and driving outcomes. You have strong content development and communication skills and take pride in being highly organized.As Sr. Content Strategist, Brand & Enterprise Marketing, at Fivetran you will:
- Lead and drive our integrated marketing efforts to support enterprise business, producing world-class programs and campaigns that attract, nurture, and convert leads.
- Take the lead on campaign planning for our most important announcements.
- Help shape our overarching content marketing strategy, ensuring our digital channels and touchpoints align with our voice, tone, and editorial guidelines.
- Collaborate with Demand Gen on our growing ABM efforts, leading the development of custom content campaigns for tier-1 enterprise prospects.
- Partner with designers to bring balance between strategy, content and design.
- Determine cross-industries content strategy as an umbrella narrative to individual enterprise campaigns; work with marketing, product and design leads to develop engaging content aligned to business priorities, including blogs, ebooks, case studies, videos, how-to guides, and social media campaigns.
- Create best practice guidelines and templates to ensure content consistency across campaigns, as well as ongoing content governance.
- Track and analyze key metrics to monitor performance and demonstrate overall program effectiveness.
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Identify new project opportunities based on prior outcomes or new findings.
- 8+ years of experience in content marketing or editorial.
- Knowledge of current and emerging content marketing, social media, and content delivery trends.
- Demonstrable track record in creative storytelling, crafting positioning and marketing content; experience with video storytelling preferred.
- Experience concepting and executing projects with multiple stakeholders and collaborating closely with strategic partners and designers.
- Comfortable coordinating feedback and revisions across multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- A sound understanding of visual design and an appreciation of the interplay between copy and visual elements.
- Ability to self-direct, lead, organize, and prioritize multiple projects and requests.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose complex business challenges, as well as conceive of highly creative and impactful marketing programs.
- Strong organizational skills; bias for thoroughness and accuracy.
- Experience collaborating with external vendors and agencies.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs