Senior Content Marketing Manager at Calm
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm’s marketing team is working to lead the conversation around mental health and mindfulness. We’re curious about our consumers, their challenges, and how Calm can be a true tool for change. We are a highly cross-functional and collaborative team, creating meaningful work that sparks a cultural dialog, expands what Calm is in the minds of consumers, and makes powerful connections to the brand across the globe.
What You’ll Do:
The elevator pitch. Build talkable campaigns for our most exciting content. This role will be leading high-profile content marketing campaigns including developing creative strategy, positioning, and key creative materials while also spearheading campaign management and execution across all platforms.
This creative marketer will partner with in-house teams, source vendors, freelancers and agency partners to bring campaigns to life. You are highly-experienced in working with talent and talent teams, and you have a natural ability to collaborate to land on creative marketing ideas that excite both talent and our target audiences. You have a knack for disruptive and innovative tactics and understand how to connect to an audience in unexpected ways with ideas grounded in research and insights. In your career so far, you’ve created zeitgeist moments, driven conversation and earned media.
- Oversee and execute best-in-class campaigns and programs from inception through delivery to achieve business objectives
- Utilize and interpret research and audience insights to develop the creative strategy and campaigns
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to share learnings, offer creative feedback, and lean into the team’s mission
- Supervise multiple internal and external resources, vendors, agencies and freelancers in the development of assets and campaign activations
- Partner closely with social, editorial, partnerships, PR and content teams on the development and execution of 360 campaigns
- You’re a primary stakeholder for marketing relationship with talent and reps
- Key thought-leader in creating new approaches to creative marketing campaigns
- Deliver big creative ideas that break-through in a cluttered, competitive consumer landscape. Take bold swings with creative ideas grounded in strategy and insights.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years creative marketing and/or creative agency experience
- You have a depth of Talent and Vendor management experience
- Have examples of campaign excellence; experimental campaigns are a plus
- Strong communication, presentation skills and positive team collaboration is a must
- Understanding of organic & paid social, media and overall strategic 360 planning
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.