Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Paylocity, known for our best-in-class modern workforce solutions and service, is looking for a Senior Communications Specialist, Content Marketing. Consistently named among the top companies to work for, best companies to sell for, and fastest-growing software companies, Paylocity offers the opportunity to work for a thriving, vibrant company with a strong, healthy company culture. And to top it off, our CEO's been named a Glassdoor Top CEO for four consecutive years!
Our talented Content and Communications Team is all about using storytelling to connect with our audiences and inspire them to act. Reporting to the Manager of Content Strategy and Communications on the Demand Generation team, you'll use your powers of curiosity and strategic thinking backed by data to find creative content solutions that efficiently drive quality leads. Exceptional organizational, writing, and content development skills are a must, and a strong drive to collaborate and refine will take you far.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Manager Content Strategy and Communications
- Strategize, copywrite, and proofread lead-generating content to engage prospects in a variety of formats, including emails, blogs, ebooks, case studies, and website copy.
- Create presentation content and supporting materials (decks, scripts, etc.) for virtual and in-person events and conferences that represent our brand well, are cohesive with event themes, and inspire attendees to engage with us.
- Create case studies and testimonials that showcase how our solutions equip our clients to maximize resources so they can get back to the business of people.
- Monitor performance of lead-generating content, including measuring, reporting, and presenting key performance metrics on a monthly basis.
- Engage teammates and cross-functional resources in content review, skillfully managing multiple perspectives and rounds of feedback while maintaining accountability and reprioritizing to meet critical deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or related field, or commensurate experience
- 4-7 years of experience in content marketing and copywriting in a variety of formats, including webinars, ebooks, blogs, and email
- Experience in B2B tech/SaaS industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (writing samples required)
- Strong editorial skills, knowledge of AP style preferred
- Proven experience in cross-group collaboration within and outside the immediate team to achieve results together
- Problem Solving skills to identify diverse and effective content solutions engage prospect and partner audiences
- Demonstrated success in independently planning and prioritizing workload, anticipate obstacles, and maintain visibility with team to consistently meet goals
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and adaptable to shifting priorities and tight deadlines. Embraces new opportunities with flexibility and a curiosity to learn and succeed.
- Experience reporting on content performance, including proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html