WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The campaign manager is responsible for architecting integrated campaigns that can scale and drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate has a proven experience of leading campaigns and optimizing ROI across a broad range of traditional offline and digital marketing channels - from executive events to SEM. This new role will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive our engagement with leaders across target lines of business and industries.
This leader will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define campaign requirements based on customer needs. As a self-starter will drive drive execution and track results to apply learnings to future programs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with Campaign managers to oversee campaign brief and develop program timeline
- Manage project timeline and oversee deliverable / asset creation across pmm, brand and web
- Request and oversee program builds from MOPs
- Review design and copy drafts with an eye for detail
- Partner with stakeholders to trouble-shoot and resolve any operational issues or roadblocks for campaign production
- Maintain internal budget tracker, ensuring campaigns are on-budget
- Partner with senior members of the Campaign team to optimize, streamline, and update existing processes and templates as well as creating new documentation and other team resources in order to increase team efficiency
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and complete multiple challenging projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Skilled at working cross-functionally
- Proven ability to collect, analyze, and present data
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A strong campaign marketer with rich experience in inbound marketing, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, marketing automation, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM, and events.
- Excellent communication project management skills to influence, leverage, and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success
- A learner, that is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products and messaging
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience
- 5+ years of high-tech B2B marketing, experience in cloud marketing a plus
- Knowledge of SFDC, Marketo and Tableau a plus
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated and “up to date” as defined by the CDC or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
Notice to applicants in Los Angeles: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.