Senior Campaign Manager at Forter (Remote)
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
About the role:
We are currently hiring a Senior Campaign Manager to join the Strategy and Operations Marketing team. The person in this role will bring curiosity, analytical thinking, and open-minded, collaborative leadership to defining our central campaign frameworks and messages. These campaigns are the foundation that the entire marketing org builds off of, enabling us to put a coherent and compelling message into market across our digital and in-person channels. Using performance data, the Senior Campaign Manager will empower us to make smart investment decisions and to demonstrate meaningful progress against our goals.
This role is particularly applicable to anyone with a background in strategy, product, operations, or campaigns, but it's highly interdisciplinary and we're open to less 'conventional' candidates. This is NOT a demand generation role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define our 1-3 annual in-market campaigns using qualitative and quantitative data from our customers, Go-to-Market teams, and third-party market intelligence–establishing who Forter wants to reach and how we will capture their attention.
- Create campaign goals and messaging frameworks–orienting and fueling the work done by marketing teams including demand, content, creative, regions, partner, and events.
- Connect and optimize prospect and customer journeys globally and within our three core regions (AMER, APAC, EMEA)--ensuring we tell a clear story across our channels.
- Partner with demand to create scalable, automated account-based motions within campaigns–keeping sales and marketing laser-focused on our highest-value, most qualified prospects.
- Lead with analytics based insights, continually testing and validating our campaign strategy and investments–shining a bright light for both executives and the marketing org on what’s working and what’s not.
- Build a repeatable, global strategy and playbook for creating and leveraging meaningful webinars and other digital activations–enabling regional leads to focus on their highest-touch, locally nuanced engagements.
- Discover the needs of our key internal stakeholders across marketing, sales, customer, and product and, more importantly, find and amplify the connections between them–making the work we do more than the sum of its parts.
What you’ll need:
- To be a telescope–you’ll be zooming in to examine and manage the smallest details of a campaign or project while also zooming out in the same conversation to ensure our efforts are aligned to team and organizational goals.
- An inquiring, curious mind–you’ll be the one who always needs to know “why” we are doing something, “who” it is for, and feels comfortable continuing to ask open questions until it’s clear.
- A relentless foundation in analytics–you require data to make decisions and know that how data is presented and communicated is as (if not more) important than doing the analysis itself.
- Joy in context-switching–you’ll be a critical partner across all marketing functions and on any given day you’ll be spinning plates with very different dishes on them.
- An efficiency touchstone–you’ll be leading planning processes and strategic conversations across the team and clear agendas, action items, and accountability to follow-ups are required.
- Openness to new ways of thinking, different cultures, backgrounds, and approaches–you’ll be part of a global team that is focused on building trust, respect, and human connection beyond simple watercooler talk.
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 450 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion, making us the most valuable privately-held fraud prevention company globally. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous paid parental leave options
- Home office allowance
- Cell Phone/Wifi reimbursement
- Flexible PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays, every Friday
- Annual company-wide event - Forter Week
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*