Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA), Marketing & Sales at Tango Card
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) - Marketing, Sales & Customer Success, will have a direct impact on the future of Tango Card, receiving and providing thought leadership around Tango Card’s business systems and identification of opportunities for business process improvement. With a robust functional and technical understanding of business applications, you will collaborate with teammates and key stakeholders to address business problems and drive progress on impactful initiatives for your fellow Tangocardians. You will get to research and report on trends and patterns, as well as make data-driven recommendations. Working closely within and beyond our team, you will administer, configure, and develop enterprise applications, automations, and integrations with a best-of-breed suite of tools. As a Senior member of the team, you will provide mentorship and guidance to the team as we build to scale. With a strong background in Go-To-Market and Revenue Operations processes and systems, you will be uniquely positioned to lead our efforts with Marketing, Sales, Onboarding, and Customer Success to scale and improve processes across the customer journey.
Reports To: Director, Business SystemsAs a Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) at Tango Card, you’ll:
- Serve as liaison to the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams, acting as a consultative partner by providing support and strategic mentorship to ensure business objectives are met and reportable for analysis
- Analyze business processes across the organization and identify areas for improvement and automation
- Responsible for end-to-end solution design and delivery – from requirements gathering, testing, through deployment – to ensure effective business system tools design and implementation
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements for execution using agile methodologies and workflow diagramming
- Ensures smooth transition of data from Marketing to Sales and beyond across the customer lifecycle
- Assist with triage and backlog prioritization
- Promote best practices and help guide the team toward continuous improvement
- Provide mentorship and training to junior team members
- Extract, scrub, quality control, normalize, and model data, following guidelines
- Deploy changes outside of normal business hours as necessary to minimize disruption
- Manage projects and initiatives as directed by team management
- Engage vendor support via designated channels and field escalations
- 6+ years relevant work experience in Business Systems administration and integration
- Deep understanding of B2B sales and marketing processes
- Experience with and administration of multiple business systems across CRM (Salesforce and Service Cloud), Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Marketo), data enrichment (Clearbit, Zoominfo), ABM (Terminus), automation/integration middleware platforms (Workato, Tray.io, Boomi), and other GTM/Rev applications
- Ability to extract, translate, and present data as well as model data for integration and automation
- QA and other testing experience, including end user acceptance (UAT) testing
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of business, including executive management and end users
- Passion for eliciting and defining business and system requirements in an agile environment
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with lead scoring and predictive analytics
- Motivational skills to effect changes and guide junior team members
- Experience working in a systems implementation practice, management consulting firm, or fast-growing SaaS environment (a plus!)
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Home-Office grant for ensuring a great WFH environment during social-distancing measures
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Continued education and self-growth opportunities through Udemy
- Virtual fitness benefits through Classpass
- Dog-friendly offices
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy to send and awesome to receive. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows: We’ve made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the last five years. We’re backed by a stellar group of investors, including the private equity firm FTV (which led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.Why Work for Us
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the Best Companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We’re on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and we are hiring amazing people across all areas of the business to accomplish our vision.
We foster an office culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful—whether that’s the latest technology at their fingertips or empowering them to attend conferences about industry trends. We’re committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that’s experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
COVID-19 Update: To learn more about how Tango Card has adapted during these times, take a look at our blog post, How Tango Card is Changing in the Face of COVID-19, by our CEO, David Leeds.
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card locations.
Tango Card is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.