360Learning is looking for a Senior Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our French BDR team. Your role will consist of generating opportunities from 360Learning top priority, highest potential accounts. As the owner of these accounts, you will be in charge of developing personalized reach-out strategies to connect with the target persona and transform intent signals into a sales pipeline.
More specifically, you will be in charge in your territory to qualify inbound leads and contact potential customers through cold-calls, email, and LinkedIn. Throughout your conversations, you will detect customer pain points, understand their context, and how we can help. You will evangelize collaborative learning in the market, and pitch 360Learning value proposition.
To achieve your goals, you will benefit from top-notch ABM capabilities: every day, you will receive insights into which accounts to target based on their web activity, and a pre-built list of contacts to reach out to, as well as inbound leads generated from marketing initiatives. Working in close collaboration with marketing operations, demand gen, and sales, you will benefit from thorough onboarding and continuous learning & coaching opportunities as you grow.
Within a month, you will…
- Finish onboarding and begin your core role as a senior BDR
- Master the pitch and inbound qualification methodology
- Start qualifying leads and create your first opportunities
Within 3 months, you will...
- Fully master our tool stack and ramp up on outbound
- Own 360Learning top priority accounts based on intent and company profile
- Create your first opportunities on 360Learning top priority accounts
Within 6 months, you will…
- Be fully ramped on ABM and outbound methodologies
- Reach 100% of monthly target
- Detect & share opportunities to improve our ABM and outbound processes
Within 12 months, you will:
- Be eligible to transition to a BDR coach or AE role
- Contribute as a subject matter expert on sales development, ABM and outbound and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
The Skills Set
- Previous experience of at least 12 months hitting targets as a BDR or SDR in a B2B SaaS environment
- Previous experience in outbound and/or account-based marketing
- Can-do attitude with an ability to quickly learn and leverage new tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for learning and education
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience using Salesforce, Salesloft and Gong
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. A framework to make you successful - Envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!