Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
This creative marketer will work with in-house teams, freelancers, and agency partners to bring campaigns to life. They will be responsible for developing integrated marketing plans and creative briefs for brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams.
As the Senior Brand & Social Strategist, they will also partner with our creative and brand teams to build, publish, track, and measure all content across our social channels.
The right candidate should have an innate sense of marketing ideas that drive conversation and awareness for our brand and thereby achieve growth. They have a knack for disruptive and innovative tactics and understand how to connect to an audience in unexpected ways. In their career so far, they have created brand-defining moments, driven conversation and earned media, and been able to quantify and measure success that ladders up to key business priorities like driving revenue and profitability.
What you'll do:
- Develop insightful, sharp and actionable creative briefs as well as integrated marketing plans for Brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with in-house Creative team to create compelling and relevant content to amplify the Brand voice and engage the brand community and build loyalty.
- Manage end-to-end social strategy from concepting ideas with creative team to publishing content to measuring results that ladder up to business objectives
- Responsible for understanding and contextualize cultural, social, and market trends and audience behavior to inform social creative, and for publishing social content across key channels
- Develop new ways to distribute content through new media channels and owned channels.
- Support our Product Marketing team to create breakthrough experiences and activations that drive key business objectives forward
- Maintain a deep knowledge of category and competitive activity and keep a finger on the pulse of existing and emerging consumer and cultural trends
What we need:
- 7+ years of content or marketing experience managing multiple projects and collaborating with cross functional teams
- A translator of data and insights: experienced in applying user insights, research, and consumer data to social strategy
- Self starter with a bias towards action and delivering results
- Excited to build something new and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.