Senior Brand Partnerships Manager at Headspace Inc. (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:34 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 20, 2022
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Senior Brand Partnerships Manager role at Headspace Health:
Reporting to the Head of Consumer Partnerships, The Senior Brand Partnerships Manager will secure and negotiate deals with strategic partners to build brand awareness and acquire new members for Headspace. This role will oversee and manage the pipeline for brand partnerships opportunities, sign and execute partnership deals that involve co-marketing campaigns, content curation and product integrations. This role will work internally across the organization (e.g. with Product, Finance, Marketing, International, Finance) and be externally facing and bring in impactful partnerships leading to membership growth for Headspace Health.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Identify, plan and execute from start to finish partnerships with like minded brand that have loyal communities and large reach and scale
- Establish and maintain long-term, high-profile relationships with complex organizations
- Prepare thorough partnership strategies to key executives and create compelling pitch decks for potential partners
- An understanding of the creative process and an eye for content that works
- Build and deliver on go-to-market strategies for partnership launches
- Negotiate and execute deal terms that align and support the goals of both organizations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, PR, Brand), both locally and internationally, to align media strategy and support brand growth off-platform
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with other business functions, to operationalize key strategic initiatives
- Leverages market research, audience insights and performance metrics to build strategy, fuel decision making, optimize approach and measure performance
- Create post mortems on partnership successes, failures and learnings
- Be the project lead for all brand partner campaigns and own relationships end to end
- Ideates on innovative ways to build new audiences and awareness through strong brand alliances
- Strong entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills capable of building positive relationships both inside and outside the company
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly, and work well in ambiguity
What you’ve accomplished:
- A proven track record of success in a business development, sales, or partnerships function
- Proven track record sourcing, developing, closing, and maintaining world-class partner relationships
- 7+ years of experience in technology, entertainment, media industry
- Proven Business Development/Partner Management background
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Experience negotiating contracts, interpreting legal documents, and working with attorneys to complete agreements from start to finish
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills – including effectiveness in small and large group settings
- Strong project and account management skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, listening and learning skills to ensure we understand and meet goals of Headspace and our partners
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace Health is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our Applicant Privacy Notice here.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
More Information on Headspace Inc.
Headspace Inc. operates in the Fitness industry. The company is located in Santa Monica, CA and New York, NY. Headspace Inc. was founded in 2010. It has 501 total employees. To see all jobs at Headspace Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description